Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Suggestion: Server Status page...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Suggestion: Server Status page...

riny
12.13.2011 , 02:25 PM | #1
could be improved. Right now, the status "Low" is used to denote low populations. This is sub-optimal when doing a ranked search on population. The "Low" status shows up in between "Medium" and "High", when it should show up at one of the two extremes. "Full" works (correctly) this way. A different word denoting low populations should be considered. Although not grammatically correct, "Small" could be used to make the rank work better. Another option is to not do an alpha sort, but to assign the words to an enumerated type.

If this is not the proper forum for this type of suggestion, I'd appreciate a pointer to the correct place. TIA.

riny
12.13.2011 , 11:44 PM | #2
Not sure they read my post, but it looks like the population values have been changed! Now showing up as "Light", "Standard", and "Heavy" and sorting correctly. There are no "Full" servers ATM so not sure if that one behaves.
Advice? You want advice? Don't buy real estate on Alderaan.

riny
12.14.2011 , 12:59 PM | #3
I spoke too soon. The European servers are showing status that make it clear the population sort is still not working elegantly. The proper ordering should be: Offline, Light, Standard, Heavy, Very Heavy, Full.
Advice? You want advice? Don't buy real estate on Alderaan.