Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Nerf Dialogue Bonethrasher 16 Man Hard Mode Kill

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Nerf Dialogue Bonethrasher 16 Man Hard Mode Kill

Cepheid's Avatar


Cepheid
01.20.2012 , 08:31 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Heley View Post
I believe the guy with the pictures and media to back up his claims which so far is more than what NA has provided. We know NA exploited as they have said as much and so far it looks like Star has not lied while NA has. Not sure why people would be hopping on the train to trash him currently simply for being a whistle blower.
"I am somehow less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops." - Stephen Jay Gould

swpoop's Avatar


swpoop
01.20.2012 , 08:34 AM | #12
I too am curious to see NA's videos, which as of yet, remain unreleased.
-«« CONŠEMNEŠ »»-
A NA TEAM PVP & RAID FOCUSED GUILD
Θ Θ

Heley's Avatar


Heley
01.20.2012 , 10:48 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Cepheid View Post
I believe the guy with the pictures and media to back up his claims which so far is more than what NA has provided. We know NA exploited as they have said as much and so far it looks like Star has not lied while NA has. Not sure why people would be hopping on the train to trash him currently simply for being a whistle blower.
Read the bit about him being "at the hospital". Anyone who lies about something like that needs to have a long hard think about themselves.

Not disputing what NA did was bad. It was, and they have admitted as such.

Cepheid's Avatar


Cepheid
01.20.2012 , 11:25 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Heley View Post
Read the bit about him being "at the hospital". Anyone who lies about something like that needs to have a long hard think about themselves.

Not disputing what NA did was bad. It was, and they have admitted as such.
Having been straight lied to by Eezee, the GM of NA who are on our server, I'll take the guy's word that didn't lie to me. How's that for you? I don't care what Star's motives are but saying you can't trust Star because he lied to the GM and you'll trust the OTHER guy who lied to the entire community instead makes no sense. Whatever NA was before in WoW is obviously not what the guild is now and they can't just cruise on their laurels from past kills nor does it justify exploitation. Playing the "Paragon did it first" card also does not justify their actions nor demonstrate that the GM has any comprehension of responsibility.

Still waiting for that kill video.
"I am somehow less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops." - Stephen Jay Gould

Heley's Avatar


Heley
01.20.2012 , 11:36 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Cepheid View Post
Having been straight lied to by Eezee, the GM of NA who are on our server, I'll take the guy's word that didn't lie to me. How's that for you? I don't care what Star's motives are but saying you can't trust Star because he lied to the GM and you'll trust the OTHER guy who lied to the entire community instead makes no sense. Whatever NA was before in WoW is obviously not what the guild is now and they can't just cruise on their laurels from past kills nor does it justify exploitation. Playing the "Paragon did it first" card also does not justify their actions nor demonstrate that the GM has any comprehension of responsibility.

Still waiting for that kill video.
This really doesn't matter two ways imo.

My point is that anyone who makes up some disturbed story like this, when all the evidence is pointing to the fact that it's utter bill, does not deserve anyone's trust. You just need to look at some of said person's forum posts to know there's problems there.

I'm not entirely sure why you're sticking up for someone who said your own guilds progression is insignificant, because i'm pretty sure it's not insignificant to you.

Anyone this is fairly pointless and starting to wish I'd never bothered. Topic has officially been derailed

Peace out

eezee's Avatar


eezee
01.20.2012 , 11:38 AM | #16
Personally I'm kind of done with this whole topic. I could care less what some guild thinks of us, when they themselves exploited. Funny how people in glass houses are throwing stones.

We never claimed any "world first" from any possible exploit. Not my fault half the raid got swiped into the corner could continue to DPS the boss. I find what some of you have done is much more blatant then anything we've ever done. Did you think you magically should be getting 500k xp per hour from PVPing? Yeah, probably thought people on our server didn't notice that huh?

Or how about all of you that cascaded instances. You know who you are, and just because some crazy ex-member hasn't posted crap about it doesn't mean it's not taking place.

You jump to conclusions over 1 screen shot, which proves nothing, and that was posted from a person that I'm pretty sure we've established is a pathological liar. Do not call me a liar when you have absolutely NOTHING to back it up with.

Last I checked, you're not some god in SWTOR. Your opinion of us really means nothing to me if you want me to be blunt about it. Some new guild is trying to sit there and have the audacity to be as bold as claim that screen shot was even a kill? Let's see... guild that's been around for 7+ years or Nerf Dialogue... the people can really pick who to believe.

Also, do not put words in my mouth. I, nor has anyone that's a raider with NA, posted that we killed the boss in this manner.
Nightmares Asylum
US - Hedarr Soongh
10/10 16 man Nightmare

Artacks's Avatar


Artacks
01.20.2012 , 11:39 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by eezee View Post
Some new guild is trying to sit there and have the audacity.
Don't bring us into this.

Jurugar's Avatar


Jurugar
01.20.2012 , 12:12 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by eezee View Post
Personally I'm kind of done with this whole topic. I could care less what some guild thinks of us, when they themselves exploited. Funny how people in glass houses are throwing stones.

We never claimed any "world first" from any possible exploit. Not my fault half the raid got swiped into the corner could continue to DPS the boss. I find what some of you have done is much more blatant then anything we've ever done. Did you think you magically should be getting 500k xp per hour from PVPing? Yeah, probably thought people on our server didn't notice that huh?

Or how about all of you that cascaded instances. You know who you are, and just because some crazy ex-member hasn't posted crap about it doesn't mean it's not taking place.
Please dont deflect.

Just because we leveled faster than you doesnt mean we exploited. We did what many other progression guilds did - leveled in pairs, took as few breaks as possible, and burned through it. That's why our quickest levelers were right in line with other guilds with the same strategy - a few guys from noxx even beat us (apparently they didnt sleep AT ALL, our guys took 4 hour power naps ). However, several EU guilds had people beat us by half a day or more, which I assume can be attributed to your "pvp xp exploit", though i cant be sure because just because they leveled faster than me doesnt mean they cheated.

As for "cascading instances", I can honestly say I dont know what that is or how I would go about doing it. We actually had a very big problem with tanks until very recently - we had enough to raid, but they could only log on during raids and we couldnt do any heroics at all, so chain running instances was obviously out of the question.

Still, I find it curious that you guys seem to know about all these exploits, many of which I had never even heard of until you brought them up. Regardless, you can plead your case elsewhere - while this thread was bumped by this drama, it should be let to die, as it is fairly old and no longer important.

Cepheid's Avatar


Cepheid
01.20.2012 , 12:13 PM | #19
*redacted*

Many of our guild members be they from Premo, Vodka or Bad News Bears or lesser known guilds have in fact been around for years Eezee. It's ok, no matter who they believe, you and I know the truth.
"I am somehow less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops." - Stephen Jay Gould

StarDarien's Avatar


StarDarien
01.20.2012 , 01:01 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by eezee View Post
Personally I'm kind of done with this whole topic. I could care less what some guild thinks of us, when they themselves exploited. Funny how people in glass houses are throwing stones.

We never claimed any "world first" from any possible exploit. Not my fault half the raid got swiped into the corner could continue to DPS the boss. I find what some of you have done is much more blatant then anything we've ever done. Did you think you magically should be getting 500k xp per hour from PVPing? Yeah, probably thought people on our server didn't notice that huh?

Or how about all of you that cascaded instances. You know who you are, and just because some crazy ex-member hasn't posted crap about it doesn't mean it's not taking place.

You jump to conclusions over 1 screen shot, which proves nothing, and that was posted from a person that I'm pretty sure we've established is a pathological liar. Do not call me a liar when you have absolutely NOTHING to back it up with.

Last I checked, you're not some god in SWTOR. Your opinion of us really means nothing to me if you want me to be blunt about it. Some new guild is trying to sit there and have the audacity to be as bold as claim that screen shot was even a kill? Let's see... guild that's been around for 7+ years or Nerf Dialogue... the people can really pick who to believe.

Also, do not put words in my mouth. I, nor has anyone that's a raider with NA, posted that we killed the boss in this manner.

Eezee you lied again, we did not get swiped into a corner. We went to that corner before the fight even started. We left 1 of the beasts alive and got everyone in the corner before we killed it then we started bonethrasher. Also claiming that the kill where we did that wasn't even a kill is funny because the fight was so over tuned you couldn't do it on nightmare cause he would enrage at like 40%. Your digging your grave eezee lying to everyone saying the pic was a lie and you downed it legit lol.