Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early access codes

Lugare
12.14.2011 , 12:32 PM | #1
I tried to ask this in general but that forum is flying by so fast, when i posted this it ended up on the second page instead of first page lol.

Did Bioware ever run out of early access codes at anytime after the first day when they opened up pre-orders?

I've heard quite a few stories regarding they did run out. Some said within the first week, some said the first month.

Does anyone know if this is true in that they ran out of codes to hand out?

pudim
12.14.2011 , 12:34 PM | #2
At one point origin stopped selling preorders to other stores, but not for direct purchasers

Lugare
12.14.2011 , 12:40 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by pudim View Post
At one point origin stopped selling preorders to other stores, but not for direct purchasers

I understand this but what about the early access codes. I pre-ordered 9/18 and when i found out about the early access, i checked my receipt but didn't find a code so i called Gamestop and they said that Bioware had run out of codes to give out.

Is this true or did i get screwed? I see people saying they have gotten an invite that ordered in Sept but if they ran out of codes, how did they get the invite?

gualdhar
12.14.2011 , 12:42 PM | #4
Its possible, a friend of mine asked for a replacement code for his preorder but couldn't get one.

Guntrain
12.14.2011 , 12:50 PM | #5
Gamestop has more codes, just got mine day before yesterday. Might be worth calling to see.