Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Killed SOA, Yay! He drops no loot!

Golarz
01.20.2012 , 04:17 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by KwwB View Post
Killed Soa 8m Normal tonight and no loot.
We killed Soa yesterday and he dorped loot. But not worth the effort. PvP gear is way better

KwwB
01.20.2012 , 05:48 AM | #22
This is the response I got on the ticket I submitted.

Quote:
We are aware that there is an issue here as you reported, and we are working on resolving it as soon as we can.

There is a possible workaround for this problem that we would like you to try as we would like to make every effort to get you back to the game as soon as possible.

If Soa is killed and a player is in a mind trap, the player is not released correctly and has to exit phase and re-enter, suicide down Soa's tunnel and get rezzed in order to get loot.

We hope that this workaround will resolve your looting issues.
I didn't say ANYTHING about mind traps in my ticket. When we killed him no one was even in a mind trap...

Munx
01.20.2012 , 06:01 AM | #23
Got the same ******** reply from customeer "service" as you.

Though I never as much as mentioned mindtraps.

Im getting bloody tired of biowares customeer "support"
Dark Knight of the forums.

Requimo
01.20.2012 , 07:25 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Malakriss View Post
We killed 4/5 Hard mode last night. After the patch, we had The Infernal One listed as Defeated and the Vault of the Infernal Council listed as Available. However, Soa was up and after killing him he dropped no loot.

Also Rakata weapons, bracers, and belts are still under-itemized with Tionese Armorings, Hilts, Mods, and enhancements. Please fix while you're at it.
Same happened here, we killed everything except Soa before the patch, but now it shows infernal one as defeated on the lockout screen, except we haven't defeated Soa yet. So probably if we defeat him, we won't get anything like you guys eh.

At least now we know beforehand, I feel sorry for you. I hope Bioware fixes this asap (tho I strongly doubt it)

Cycrowave
01.20.2012 , 07:44 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by AmanoTC View Post
"We don't know what we are doing and we don't know how our game works, just sit around and wait for future patch notes. And while you're sitting around, give us your money!"
this just about sums it up really. the most frustrating part is how they try and role play a *********** droid and you arent usually in the mood for such idiocy