Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nerf grav/tracer omg!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Nerf grav/tracer omg!

JediDuckling
01.19.2012 , 07:49 PM | #111
Quote: Originally Posted by Zarthorn View Post
As hopeless as this is Ill try to help you Mercs and Commandos understand....

Lets take the Scoundrel for this instance apparently a faceroll class in some peoples minds however.

In order to do well as a Scoundrel you will have to use everything in your arsenal from opening to heals, from cc to anti cc and escapes.. If you dont you will be a null factor in a pvp match simple as.

What does it take for a commando or merc to do well? 3 buttons tops:

Tracer missle/grav round
cc breaker
mitigation shield

That to me and everyone else shows a balancing flaw...and with no stim stacking excuse to hide behind its only a matter of time before it gets fixed!
another person with common sense im starting to like this <3 <3

Aidank
01.19.2012 , 07:49 PM | #112
Quote: Originally Posted by TheRiddick View Post
actually, it would be 6.5 seconds, 4 seconds unusable, 2.5 on using again. if you cant do something effective in that amount of time, its time to l2p
err, what?

A. it's a 1.5 second cast. If you don't know your own abilities i'd say that's a l2p issue.

B. I said "continues casting"

C. I'm poking fun at the fact that the majority of bounty hunters I've met in wzs will do absolutely nothing if you interrupt them, just keep spamming 3 until tracer works again.
Quote: Originally Posted by HileyQuiggley View Post
Nerf Grav Round are you serious? What else could we possibly do after that?

JediDuckling
01.19.2012 , 07:50 PM | #113
Quote: Originally Posted by Pulpp View Post
You are a noob or a liar. Pick one.

Come back when you understand the trees.
come back when you learn to play instead of spamming 1 skill thats clearly OP that you dont want nerfed because you will be bad otherwise.

8k is possibly normal the 11k i think is pot stacking

MalFunkShun
01.19.2012 , 07:50 PM | #114
No. You can fix it by having no AUTO FACE.

GOSH I hate that.

Mohawksinspace
01.19.2012 , 07:50 PM | #115
Interrupts and line of sight are your friend.

davetrump
01.19.2012 , 07:51 PM | #116
Quote: Originally Posted by TheRealBoz View Post
I simply can not see how a Grav Round can approach 4k damage, let alone 8k.
I have partial rakata gear, with a power relic and power adrenal active I can crit grav round slightly over 5k. 8k however is highly unlikely with the gear as it currently exists in the game.

I've also been hit for 5k by a variety of other classes.

Sorcerers, assassins, snipers and operatives and their republic counterparts all easily do just as much damage as troopers/BH.

They just need to hit 3 or 4 buttons to do it instead of 2. Which, apparently, is a problem?!?

Links_Knight
01.19.2012 , 07:51 PM | #117
Whether this is correct or not, the OP has a pathetic way of solving problems

Nothing but a pathetic rage.
“You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else.”

JediDuckling
01.19.2012 , 07:51 PM | #118
Quote: Originally Posted by Padgemoe View Post
4-11k stop running around with out gear on. they hit me for 2000-2200 with a crit, and they dont all crit, mercs are easy kills, l2p, i play a shadow.
what troopers have been hitting you lvl 30's ?

wait till you get hit by a lvl 50 fully pvp geared trooper fully specced for grav round spam they will be criting you for 5k++++

Fastin
01.19.2012 , 07:52 PM | #119
Quote: Originally Posted by JediDuckling View Post
come back when you learn to play instead of spamming 1 skill thats clearly OP that you dont want nerfed because you will be bad otherwise.

8k is possibly normal the 11k i think is pot stacking
Proof it. Show me 8k hits with Tracer Missile against PvP targets.

HileyQuiggley
01.19.2012 , 07:52 PM | #120
Nerf Grav Round are you serious? What else could we possibly do after that? Our heals suck and Gunnery would be worthless. I have to sit in one spot and shoot. I get interupted constantly, or stunned or kited. I better be able to do some damage if I have to deal with all this. How bout you nerf Inquisitors or give BH's the crap that is Mortar Volley that you never know when its going to actually go off. If I have to LTP with all this going on then you sure as hell need to LTP period.