The "isn't Quinn dreamy" thread.

lunabaguna

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really wish I could have had the option to kill this fool once it was discovered that he's a traitor and working for Baraas... If you're pushing the story line all dark, any Sith would have killed him and made his screams fill you with passion.. But nooo, it's OK that you tried to kill me Quinn, we'll just go have a little fun on the ship...

I was already dark 5 when he turned on me. There is a option you can choose that allows you to keep him without getting DS or LS points. you say "You can still be useful to me" which is the neutral option. I picked this, because I use Quinn as my main companion. I also have respect for somebody with enough balls to try and assassinate the strongest sith in the galaxy.

Quinn's my bromosexual. I threw Vette in a ditch as soon as I got Quinn. He isn't the best healer but at least he always has my back in matters concerning the glory of the Empire. We're gonna start double dating soon. Me with Jaesa and he can have...we'll go get Vette out of that ditch. Edited by ChampionChains

Anyone else getting creepy (love?) letters in the mail? I've got three so far. Didn't get one (yet?) today though.

Yes he is nothing if not thorough....I really wish he would stop calling me my lord at this point though. Although I don't find them "creepy", I kind of giggle. I remember thinking when I got the first one....dude we live on the same ship, you couldn't TELL me this. :D Really hoping they add more companion interactions.

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone else getting creepy (love?) letters in the mail? I've got three so far. Didn't get one (yet?) today though.

We're hitched, at 10k approval and done with the class story. At the betrayal, I forgave him. I'm not sure if any of those things matter.

Yes I got them too. I actually thought they were kind of funny and cute. sounds so much like his personality......

Why is it women always fall for the gay guy? Quinn is the gayest companion i have ever seen in a video game. If bioware ever decides to make same-sex relationships, i bet Quinn will be the first choice Bioware creates dialog for.

He got me when I wanted him to decide, and show his real color, or we make it professional and emotionless.

And he commented on my characters "assets". I fell out of the chair.

But... I think Pierce has more depth, and a character I would like more in real life than Quinn's. In the game, he is ok, but his attitude would make a relation real short...

I think with Quinn, it's mostly the nasally voice acting.

Yeah regarding that, I'm almost positive it's part of the acting. Sometimes he forgets to do it.

Anyway Quinn is definitely the hottest romanceable companion for females.

Why is it women always fall for the gay guy? Quinn is the gayest companion i have ever seen in a video game. If bioware ever decides to make same-sex relationships, i bet Quinn will be the first choice Bioware creates dialog for.

Funny story. A friend of mine was helping me with a class quest on Tatooine where Quinn had some dialogue. As soon as the cutscene is finished? He says to me over vent, "Sorry to tell you, but your companion is gay." I forget the exact cutscene, but I think it was around the time you battle the big mysterious monster dude.

(My Sith Warrior lady disagrees with the gay assessment, however.)

To anyone interested, I wrote a Quinn/SW fanfic. Check it out by clicking the link in my sig. :)

Just finished reading your fic, and I must commend you, it's very well written, and I thoroughly enjoyed it, being the Malvai fangirl that I am :) Though, your sith was faaar more gentle on him than mine was, I must say xD regardless, it was still a very enjoyable fic to read, especially with all of Malavai's internalized guilt leading up to what he did. I look forward to seeing more writing from you, as it satiates the rabid fangirl in me xD

Just finished reading your fic, and I must commend you, it's very well written, and I thoroughly enjoyed it, being the Malvai fangirl that I am :) Though, your sith was faaar more gentle on him than mine was, I must say xD regardless, it was still a very enjoyable fic to read, especially with all of Malavai's internalized guilt leading up to what he did. I look forward to seeing more writing from you, as it satiates the rabid fangirl in me xD

Yeah, my sith warrior ended up being light 3. A great part of that is because I frequently let Malavai be my conscience. My sith is very pro-Empire and while she has nothing against your typical sith, she is not a particularly angry person by nature (though she can certainly be driven to it. :)).

Yeah, my sith warrior ended up being light 3. A great part of that is because I frequently let Malavai be my conscience. My sith is very pro-Empire and while she has nothing against your typical sith, she is not a particularly angry person by nature (though she can certainly be driven to it. :)).

Hmm, it's odd that most of his decisions landed you in the light, because it was opposite for me xD I was able to get to dark 3 doing options that for the most part sat well with Malavai, and that's one of the other reasons I used him more than my other companions :D My sith is very much an angry, vengeful sort, especially with the backstory and culture she was raised in, so to cross her is a pretty bad idea xD

(by the way, if you have the time, would you possibly mind beta-reading the Quinn/SW fic I have in the works? you do a really good job of writing Malavai in-character, and I'm just worried I'm being a little ooc with him at times >_> )

Hmm, it's odd that most of his decisions landed you in the light, because it was opposite for me xD I was able to get to dark 3 doing options that for the most part sat well with Malavai, and that's one of the other reasons I used him more than my other companions :D My sith is very much an angry, vengeful sort, especially with the backstory and culture she was raised in, so to cross her is a pretty bad idea xD

(by the way, if you have the time, would you possibly mind beta-reading the Quinn/SW fic I have in the works? you do a really good job of writing Malavai in-character, and I'm just worried I'm being a little ooc with him at times >_> )

Lol, well, maybe I was behind most of the decisions then after all. I have a hard time going dark with characters (except for my SI since I am playing her for the express purpose of being crazy evil). I think Quinn tends to be supportive of many routes to a solution as long as it helps the Empire in the end. And I would love being a beta for you. :)

Lol, well, maybe I was behind most of the decisions then after all. I have a hard time going dark with characters (except for my SI since I am playing her for the express purpose of being crazy evil). I think Quinn tends to be supportive of many routes to a solution as long as it helps the Empire in the end. And I would love being a beta for you. :)

that's awesome, thanks so much! ^^ I want to finish writing a part of it first, then I think I can send via a PM :)

also, have you gotten any more of those "love letters" from Malavai after you get the third one? I keep hoping for another one to pop up in my mailbox, but so far, no luck :( above all else, I'm waiting for more things with him to be patched in next <3

that's awesome, thanks so much! ^^ I want to finish writing a part of it first, then I think I can send via a PM :)

also, have you gotten any more of those "love letters" from Malavai after you get the third one? I keep hoping for another one to pop up in my mailbox, but so far, no luck :( above all else, I'm waiting for more things with him to be patched in next <3

Nope, no more. I think three is all they have for now. I really hope they expand the relationships that are already in game eventually and don't just add new ones.

To be honest Quinn dont got nothing on Broonmark.

Broonmark is so wild and manly, he never back down for a chance to show his affection by coloring the ground red for you. In one word He's furry nice! :o

Bah, Broonmark is all "RAAAAH KILL THIS KILL THAT! HURRRRR DIE!"

So as a straight dude playing a female SW, I wasn't interested in pursuing any of the romance storylines. But I chose one flirt option with Quinn because it was funny, and suddenly he seems completely convinced that he was my characters's boyfriend. Which annoyed me at first, but then it actually started to be kind of funny. The way I justified it, Quinn was so incredibly repressed and inexperienced with emotional stuff that he had taken that one instance of flirting and blown it up in his head into this epic, pan-galactic romance.

Yep this happened to me as well, which worked out fine as I wanted to play her as more an honorable sith not all "kill everything that moves muahahahahaha"....well except Thana, I think I actually laughed like that when I did it......and the second time I killed her as well.....

but back on the Malavai subject, yep still luv him, and all the little quirks written in. Really hope they address the end story issue and not in a half arsed way cause it was very poorly handled.....and I so want to have her call him goofy pet names like all the time, I think his reactions could be funny, he absolutely 'loved" being called hubby. :D