Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

vanguards get ninja nerfed?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
vanguards get ninja nerfed?

DVSvictim
01.19.2012 , 06:33 PM | #1
any other vanguard out there doing crap damage today? with my adrenal and cd i can usualy stockstrike my way to 2.5k crit and around 500 for a normal attack unbuffed. just now i was criting for around 2k and auto was only 150-250?
Protect Thy Brother

DJStix
01.19.2012 , 06:35 PM | #2
It's all the expertise on the gear all the 50's are using. Nothing was changed.
Trilian Maccabi | 50 Operative | Mandalore the Indomitable

PianoTie
01.19.2012 , 06:35 PM | #3
Havent noticed any on dmg, but protection is nerfed to oblivion. Normaly i have about 50K with taunts and guard, but now I'm lucky if i reach 1K

origional
01.19.2012 , 06:37 PM | #4
It may just be your fighting tougher opponents. Most in good gear can outheal any damage you do now so your pretty stuffed one on one unless you've tried to get a dps build. (que all the vanguards to try an impress us with how many one on ones they won today)

However, I did notice a slight drop in damage today but its far too early to claim a nerfing.
George Lucas: I told you the game was called Star Wars. Bioware: You sure? We thought you said Stun Wars
Republic General on Imperial Favouritism: We can't win. If we strike them down Bioware will just make them more powerful than we could possibly imagine.

JediZoso
01.19.2012 , 06:41 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by PianoTie View Post
Havent noticed any on dmg, but protection is nerfed to oblivion. Normaly i have about 50K with taunts and guard, but now I'm lucky if i reach 1K
Which is a good thing, IMO. Fights shouldn't be 5-second *** sessions.

DVSvictim
01.19.2012 , 06:41 PM | #6
nah the extra few % in battle compared to champ couldnt explain why i was so suck in WZ's today lol. i been 50 before the game was officaly released and very well geared and a solid pvp player, win 80% of my games. i usualy get 10-12 medals per match. lol i played a huttball there and got 4 medals, where usualy id get 7-10 that fast if i was medal whoring.

i dunno, ninja nerfs sux. add that too the imps easy BM gear and all of a sudden that extra few % kicks my ***.

bah
Protect Thy Brother