Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I want money back if I cant play!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
I want money back if I cant play!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

kolaacek
01.18.2012 , 11:55 AM | #1
I want money back if I cant play!!! I dont want to pay to see error messages when patching!!!! I want money back if I cant play!

Ratae
01.19.2012 , 05:02 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  

Hello kolaacek,

What exactly is the error message you are getting? If you can give us some details, we can try to help you.

Thank you.
Ratae | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Dilkin
01.19.2012 , 05:04 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by kolaacek View Post
I want money back if I cant play!!! I dont want to pay to see error messages when patching!!!! I want money back if I cant play!
Lol details?
Playing MMOs since 1996.

Nadoka_oh
01.19.2012 , 05:13 PM | #4
7. Refunds for Products and Services:

Subject to the following paragraph, there are no refunds for products or services purchased on our Websites.

If you reside in the European Union and you purchase a product or service on one of our Websites, you have the right to withdraw from your purchase within fourteen calendar days, commencing on the day after the date of purchase (the "Cooling Off Period"). If you reside in countries other than Germany you will lose your right of withdrawal if you start downloading your product, or if you remove or unseal the shrink-wrap packaging from your physical product, or if the performance of our services has begun, before the end of the Cooling Off Period.

If you reside in Germany, the following applies: the Cooling Off Period does not start before you receive your purchase confirmation email, and if you purchase a physical product, not before you received the purchased physical product. If you purchase a service and expressly consent to the service commencing, you will lose your right of withdrawal once both parties' obligations are fulfilled before the end of the Cooling Off Period. If you purchased a physical product, you will lose your right of withdrawal if you remove or unseal the shrink-wrap packaging from your physical product.

Please note that if you purchase services from us, the performance of our services will begin immediately after we have sent our purchase confirmation email.

To withdraw from your purchase within the Cooling Off Period, please visit support.ea.com, log in to the Account used for your purchase and open the "Email Us" tab on the left hand side of the screen. Complete the information in the "Email Us" tab and, if possible, attach a copy of your purchase confirmation email using the "Attach Files" feature. If you withdraw from your purchase within the Cooling Off Period, we will refund the Price as soon as reasonably practicable, and in any event within 30 days after the date that you exercise your right of withdrawal.

If you reside in Germany, the following applies: If you exercise your right of withdrawal from the contract in accordance with these Terms, EA is entitled to claim compensation for the services used up until the date of withdrawal and for damages of physical products that do not result from a regular testing of the productís features and functionality.

This Contract does not confer any rights or remedies upon any person other than the parties to this Contract. You may also have additional rights under applicable law.
Originally Posted by CptZeal
You know, skimming through the forums, I've come to the conclusion that people just like to complain.