Still not getting credit for Weekly operation quest

It has been 3-4 weeks my guild has been clearing both normal and hard mode EV, Yet I have still to receive credit for this damn quest. Every week I pick it up and make sure I reset or w.e. I put in several tickets and yet to get any response from this. Some people in my guild get credit and some people don't. Sadly i'm part of the people who don't get credit for this. I just want my damn tokens and the credits that goes with it. Thats 4 weeks worth of rewards im missing out on, and im doing everything correctly. What in gods name is going on?

I feel you... same issues with my guild, too. 4 of us didn't get credit last night... for one guy, this is the 2nd week in a row.

Frustrating when we are trying to max rewards for better gear.

Unintentional controls by BW to hold us back...? :p

Found out the reason as to who gets credit for it, and who doesnt.

If you are in group 1 while in the ops raid, you will get credit, the rest wont.

For now since there is this bug or whatever you want to call it, id advise switching the groups week by week just so that everyone gets it and not have the same people get it every week.

Just an opinion but do what you will.

Hopefully this gets fixed soon.

Found out the reason as to who gets credit for it, and who doesnt.

If you are in group 1 while in the ops raid, you will get credit, the rest wont.

For now since there is this bug or whatever you want to call it, id advise switching the groups week by week just so that everyone gets it and not have the same people get it every week.

Just an opinion but do what you will.

Hopefully this gets fixed soon.

This. If you are running 8 ppl then just do EV with 1 group as 1 and KP with the second group as group 1.

16? Uh...maybe have some elaborate rotation. Or try switching between bosses.

:(

Well... what about this thought, too...?

Since we have 3 guys we can kill for the weekly now... assuming you are running an 8 man Operation...

4 people in grp 1 when you kill Gharj... switch the other 4 into grp 1 after he is dead... go kill one of the other 2 new ones...

TADA! Maybe that will work?

I'll confirm later this week because my guild is doing the Hutta Operation another night. We did EV last night.

/crossfingers