Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I want a busy starter area

P-hantom
12.13.2011 , 09:01 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by ThiborF View Post
You could always wait until the 20th when those who didn't pre-order will all get in ...
You think ?... seriously you think there will be a bigger rush on the 20th ?
(actually you may be right considering how they are handling the waves into game)

We're not retreating... we're advancing, in a different direction !

My SWTOR youtube channel - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ_sx...&feature=g-upl

StephenReid
12.13.2011 , 09:02 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by P-hantom View Post
I want the buzz, I want to watch the chatter flashing across the screen, in short... I like busy ! ! !

Roll a new character on the 20th?

One of the benefits (or curses, depending on your PoV I guess) of being in the game this early in Early Game Access is that the server population will be a little lower. If that's not your preferred 'first day feel', as I said, log off and come on back.

Nolia
12.13.2011 , 09:03 AM | #13
yea I am in same opinion as youuu. I was in a launch day of WoW, Rift, Aion, DC Universe, Ragnarok Online EU, Lineage 2 ALL of them WAS Amazing )) to say HI to all the newbies and swearing when they tag ur mobs but well enjoyable. it feels bettah than dunno watching the live coverage and dont see many ppl around him :| feel empty for a launch day tbh loool and u want the general chat to be full of LAGGGG )))) LAGGGG DD FU "company name" xDD a lot of fun lol

Liberate
12.13.2011 , 09:04 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenReid View Post

One of the benefits (or curses, depending on your PoV I guess) of being in the game this early in Early Game Access is that the server population will be a little lower. If that's not your preferred 'first day feel', as I said, log off and come on back.
*Slips Stephen a $20*

You find ol liberates username in the database and you flag me for EA, and the $20 is yours

I pre-ordered on the 7th august, no one will notice
Liberate

Smarf
12.13.2011 , 09:06 AM | #15
As the title says... I want (would like) a busy starter area.

Now I understand the whole waves thing, I dont agree with it, but hey thats life.

However after all the hype and waiting I want to see a mass of people in the starter area I choose. Think of it like Christmas shopping or better still a concert. You'd be pretty dissapointed if you turned up and there was only a dozen other people in the arena !

I want the buzz, I want to watch the chatter flashing across the screen, in short... I like busy ! ! !

Currently there is a line of people waiting to free padawans from cages on Tython and a bunch of trolls scrolling the general chat. Sometimes you get what you wish for and it sucks.
Use the force, Harry. -- Gandalf

lordnoak
12.13.2011 , 09:07 AM | #16
As the title says... I want (would like) a busy starter area.

Now I understand the whole waves thing, I dont agree with it, but hey thats life.

However after all the hype and waiting I want to see a mass of people in the starter area I choose. Think of it like Christmas shopping or better still a concert. You'd be pretty dissapointed if you turned up and there was only a dozen other people in the arena !

I hate you.

Beaver
12.13.2011 , 09:11 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenReid View Post

Troll yellow post!!!! YES!!
My lightsaber is bigger than yours!

rgdelta
12.13.2011 , 09:12 AM | #18
I would like starter areas that had barely nobody in it but that is just me when I finally get in I hope it is not like it was on my beta weekend lol (I hate waiting for respawns) lol

Liberate
12.13.2011 , 09:14 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Beaver View Post
Troll yellow post!!!! YES!!
Report him, that way he will have to come back and talk to us!
Liberate

Liberate
12.13.2011 , 09:15 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Liberate View Post
Report him, that way he will have to come back and talk to us!
Were so lonely
Liberate