Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wow, BioWare fails hard at loot systems...

Salandro
01.19.2012 , 07:37 AM | #11
Quote:
yeeeah, other MMO's didn't have any bugs the first month.........
this...

Foenixz
01.19.2012 , 07:41 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Homehopper View Post
So we been doing EV/KP norm, casuals for sure. Every week we been getting chests bugged, unable to loot anything... We ticket after ticket after ticket this crap and nothing happens.

Today it happened on KP 2nd boss, for luls the raid leader set the threshold to Legendary, low and behold, people can loot their items! So we run back to EV, hoping to unbug our chests in there, but oh no, they are locked shut, no one able to loot anything.

How can you mess up a core mechanic THIS bad? Like... Wow, this is by far the worst loot system ive ever seen! Oh and did i mention that a MARAUDER got assigned a BLASTER PISTOL? Or that a JUGGERNAUT got assigned a VIBROKNIFE? Jesus christ man... This is like, day 1 "how to make an mmo for dummies" ****.

Ive another rant about 1.1 totally *********** up PvP but i wont bother. Ive unsubbed, by far the biggest let down mmo ive played, FAR worse than Aion and Rift and atleast WaR had working loot systems :S.
Wow let bad stuff affect your life much ... or games for that matter? My guikld has run EV/KP 3x now ZERO bugged chests. Maybe it is you?

I can haz yer stuf?
Member Synergy Online Gaming

since 2002 and we are still going strong

Lexter
01.19.2012 , 07:52 AM | #13
I'd like to remember some of MMO-launch, which I participated... But i'll spare you details.)
I just say it simple.

When starting locations for every race is so crowded, that you in fact playing in TBS for some days - this is discouraging.

When you can't take your first advanced class in a _week_, cause quest mob is bugged, or cause it is 1 (ONE!) mob with loooong resp time and there is so many "i-need-it-now-i-cant-stay-in-queye", but mob killed by 2 ppl gives quest item to noone (!!!) - this is discouraging.

When you can't proceed on your class storyline for 2 weeks+ middle-game cause bugged quest - this is discouraging.

Start of SWTOR has it's downside, we all know that. But it's a smoothest launch in my expirience. Can't take it - make a half-year vacations, while "child diseases" will be cured and return. Or not. Any way, careful with the door.)
There cannot be two skies.

Tydall
01.19.2012 , 08:02 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Lexter View Post
I'd like to remember some of MMO-launch, which I participated... But i'll spare you details.)
I just say it simple.

When starting locations for every race is so crowded, that you in fact playing in TBS for some days - this is discouraging.

When you can't take your first advanced class in a _week_, cause quest mob is bugged, or cause it is 1 (ONE!) mob with loooong resp time and there is so many "i-need-it-now-i-cant-stay-in-queye", but mob killed by 2 ppl gives quest item to noone (!!!) - this is discouraging.

When you can't proceed on your class storyline for 2 weeks+ middle-game cause bugged quest - this is discouraging.

Start of SWTOR has it's downside, we all know that. But it's a smoothest launch in my expirience. Can't take it - make a half-year vacations, while "child diseases" will be cured and return. Or not. Any way, careful with the door.)

I don't think we are playing the same game.

Lexter
01.19.2012 , 08:07 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Tydall View Post
I don't think we are playing the same game.
That were examples of other games launching.

>I'd like to remember some of MMO-launch, which I participated...
There cannot be two skies.