Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Eternity Vault -=- 3rd Boss looting problems

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Eternity Vault -=- 3rd Boss looting problems

Rynlin
01.02.2012 , 11:17 PM | #1
Hello, I am a Jedi Consular on the realm Sith Wyrm named Music. I recently did the 3rd boss fight in Eternity Vault and when coming around to the looting it said loot assigned to me was 'denied.' Here is a photo of visual proof. Here.
<--- Poker Face

Rynlin
01.03.2012 , 09:36 AM | #2
anybody?
<--- Poker Face

Ceefax
01.15.2012 , 01:22 PM | #3
We just had same thing on the 4th Boss.

Tasty

Leggomy
01.15.2012 , 01:51 PM | #4
Fixed in the 1.1 patch in two days. Id just not run it until then or take your chances.

Ceefax
01.15.2012 , 02:04 PM | #5
Change the operations leader to those who have been assigned loot, then they can loot their stuff

Shotznow
01.19.2012 , 07:33 AM | #6
We had the same thing happen to us. Sad thing is we put in support tickets and the response from BioWare was,

"Thank you for contacting us with the bug report, your report has been forwarded to the relevant department, who will investigate further. We regret that we will be unable to provide further updates on this issue, but recommend checking future patch notes for any up to date information.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and thank you again for the valuable feedback you have provided. Please do not hesitate to report any other issues you may encounter whilst playing the game."

The ticket was closed and I am still missing the loot. Seems to be pretty poor customer support. I didn't submit a bug report, I submitted a customer service help request.

Vessi
01.19.2012 , 07:40 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Shotznow View Post
We had the same thing happen to us. Sad thing is we put in support tickets and the response from BioWare was,

"Thank you for contacting us with the bug report, your report has been forwarded to the relevant department, who will investigate further. We regret that we will be unable to provide further updates on this issue, but recommend checking future patch notes for any up to date information.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and thank you again for the valuable feedback you have provided. Please do not hesitate to report any other issues you may encounter whilst playing the game."

The ticket was closed and I am still missing the loot. Seems to be pretty poor customer support. I didn't submit a bug report, I submitted a customer service help request.

Had the same problem with SoA Hardmode last night No loot and no help just a stupid Auto reply bot!!