Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Master looter in Operations needs fixing

Miik
01.19.2012 , 02:22 AM | #1
Master Looter is Operations is useless. You can't asign gear to people in your "raid". This is the whole point of Master Looter and Raiding. Is gearing out you guild and having fun! The peaces of gear are auto asigned to people in the operation. EVEN IF THEY ALREADY HAVE THE GEAR AND OTHER PEOPLE IN THE OPERATION NEED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A functioning master looter how hard is that to program? I can do it in 5 Min; and I work in a factory running machinery.

The Loot System for Operations SUCKS DONKY BALLS THROUGH A STRAW

pure_laced
01.19.2012 , 02:30 AM | #2
Stop doing normals and Master Looter works fine. They designed this so pugs can get loot without people "ninja-ing" from my understanding.

broned
01.19.2012 , 04:31 AM | #3
we all know this :P

yesterday we had the most awesome relics drop!!! the healer got hte dps relic and the dps got the healer relic :S

the dps relic : 30% chance on each damaging attack to deal 130 extra elemental damage each 4sec or so

and the healer 1 had 50% chance to put a healing over time effect on target that heals i think 500 hp over 3secs.

so in general pretty OP relics went to the wrong people :S but we will just get them again next week :P
Its hard to be humble, when you know your just that good