Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Do you realize.....

Titanicuss
12.14.2011 , 09:36 AM | #1
That as your are complaining on the forums that an e-mail could have been sent and you are wasting valuable SECONDS posting hate on the forums. Don't let those seconds slip by.
Cattle die, and kinsmen die, and so must one die oneself. But there is one thing I know which never dies, and that is the fame of a dead man's deeds.

Whiskeyclone
12.14.2011 , 09:46 AM | #2
I've lost my wallet many times, and my mind many more.
You must be the change you wish to see in the world.

—Gandhi

powerconverter
12.14.2011 , 10:03 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Titanicuss View Post
That as your are complaining on the forums that an e-mail could have been sent and you are wasting valuable SECONDS posting hate on the forums. Don't let those seconds slip by.
I haven't complained on the forums. This is an unfounded accusation. How dare you

killaghost
12.14.2011 , 10:08 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Titanicuss View Post
Haha you better watch out if one of the complainers actually checks their email and it is not their they will start taking their frustration out on you now

Kadabrax
12.14.2011 , 11:19 AM | #5
Check your spam folders!

Koreanchild
12.14.2011 , 11:29 AM | #6
Do you realize you just wasted seconds of my life by luring me into this thread? Blast you! >

MetalGenocide
12.14.2011 , 11:40 AM | #7
I used to lose my glasses, but now I leave myself notes.
They say things like, "Your glasses are on the mantelshelf." I find the note, I can't read it, I've got no bloody glasses!
Using 'Go-fast' stickers on my Lightsaber's increased my Alacrity Rating by point oh-oh-oh-oh eight percent!

Koreanchild
12.14.2011 , 11:44 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by MetalGenocide View Post
I used to lose my glasses, but now I leave myself notes.
They say things like, "Your glasses are on the mantelshelf." I find the note, I can't read it, I've got no bloody glasses!
Myself, I find playing hide and seek with my glasses a good way to make time go by.