Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Solution for the valor issue.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Solution for the valor issue.

Schwartz
01.19.2012 , 12:34 AM | #11
How in the hell is this exploiting. On Port Nowhere two side fought all night and and got good valor to show for it. BOTH SIDES. No one was camp spawned. Each side benefited. And it was a hell of a lot more legit than at the valor point trading BS which most BM engaged in to a greater or lessor extent before this patch came out.

Want to talk about exploits, how about the knock the champions off the ledge exploit that allowed people to get to 50 in 3 days so they could farm WZ for champion gear to get BM valor levels before the curve caught up.

Nope, no remorse here

Cry more.

Galvatron
01.19.2012 , 12:37 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Schwartz View Post
How in the hell is this exploiting. On Port Nowhere two side fought all night and and got good valor to show for it. BOTH SIDES. No one was camp spawned. Each side benefited. And it was a hell of a lot more legit than at the valor point trading BS which most BM engaged in to a greater or lessor degree before this patch came out.

Want to talk about exploits, how about the knock the champions off the ledge exploit that allowed people to get to 50 in 3 days so they could farm WZ for champion gear to get BM Valor levels before the curve caught up.

Nope, no remorse here

Cry more.
No one is crying here.. If you read and understood my post you would know I'm imp.. I know for a fact it was very unfair on our server.. The rebs got the short end of the stick on this patch..
Galvatron/OptimasCO Founder Sinister
"The trick in life is knowing when to pick your pain and for what reason"
Sith PVP - SWG pre-CU/NGE BLOODFIN