Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Swtor mobile authenticator problem

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Swtor mobile authenticator problem

EvilZeRo
12.14.2011 , 11:17 AM | #1
i have downloaded the mobile authenticator from the itunes store but its asking me for a serial number and when i goto the account page it also asks me for a serial number.

but i cant seem to find where to get this number from???
-=/After time adrift among open stars,along tides of light and through shoals of dust, I will return to where I began\=-

EvilZeRo
12.14.2011 , 11:23 AM | #2
bump.
-=/After time adrift among open stars,along tides of light and through shoals of dust, I will return to where I began\=-

wardtkelley
12.14.2011 , 11:27 AM | #3
Check back closer to the 20th when support is enabled for mobile authenticators

Maeleena
12.14.2011 , 11:28 AM | #4
It's not setup yet. It is in the itunes store, but try searching for it in the App Store on your phone/iPad itself and it isn't even listed.

I'd wait until there is a post from EA/Bioware about it on the forums or the websites main page, or until it is available to get through the App Store itself.

I would guess it won't come out until at least the 20th, if not later.

EvilZeRo
12.14.2011 , 11:32 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Maeleena View Post
It's not setup yet. It is in the itunes store, but try searching for it in the App Store on your phone/iPad itself and it isn't even listed.

I'd wait until there is a post from EA/Bioware about it on the forums or the websites main page, or until it is available to get through the App Store itself.

I would guess it won't come out until at least the 20th, if not later.

i got it from the itunes app store what other store do you buy iphone applications.

and it is listed on my iphone the app that is and i can open it but unable to use it due to it needed a serial i cant provide.

i know that with the wow version it generates a serial the first time you open it maybe the program is faulty or something.

danlucente
12.14.2011 , 11:38 AM | #6
Has anyone else downloaded this yet? I cannot seem to find it on the iTunes store, from either my computer or me phone.

EvilZeRo
12.14.2011 , 11:39 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by danlucente View Post
Has anyone else downloaded this yet? I cannot seem to find it on the iTunes store, from either my computer or me phone.
i just searched the itunes store for "old republic" and it was the first option in the list.

Maeleena
12.14.2011 , 11:40 AM | #8
Try from your phone instead and not itunes on your computer.

EvilZeRo
12.14.2011 , 11:43 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Maeleena View Post
Try from your phone instead and not itunes on your computer.
it shows up in the list when i search for it in the appstore on my phone aswell as from my itunes on my pc.

its listed as : Star Wars: The Old Republic Mobile Security Key (World)

EvilZeRo
12.14.2011 , 12:03 PM | #10
according to the info listed it says open the app and login with your swtor account to see your code.

i assume by that it means you log into your account IN the app and it gets you a key but it just seems to skip straight to the part where it asks you for a serial?