Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Feedback] Warzones Post 1.1 Patch.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
[Feedback] Warzones Post 1.1 Patch.

iAmFlash
01.18.2012 , 07:23 PM | #11
You are 100% wrong about this. I saw someone heal for 720k today, while the highest damage I've seen today is 400k or less. To say that healing is off is completely incorrect. You just aren't used to playing against 50's only.

Choppinrockz
01.18.2012 , 07:39 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by iAmFlash View Post
You are 100% wrong about this. I saw someone heal for 720k today, while the highest damage I've seen today is 400k or less. To say that healing is off is completely incorrect. You just aren't used to playing against 50's only.
I noticed everything was fine in other warzones and even in Voidstar on my 2nd game but the doors didnt open at the start of the match and the imps got to the 2nd door and planted the bomb, then the game won for them in the 1st round with 8vs8. But I believe the bug for Voidstar expertise is intermittent.

Choppinrockz
01.18.2012 , 10:39 PM | #13
Bump...

Choppinrockz
01.19.2012 , 12:26 AM | #14
Bump!!!

Rabbican
01.19.2012 , 12:31 AM | #15
As far as the UI is concerned it actually always updates with health info... the only issue now is still people missing from frames (late joiner to WZ). I have not noticed a decrease in healing, dps is just higher because their are no wet noodles in the warzones (lowbies). There also is the lack of stim stacking (healing for 5k + in combat was fun....), likewise its missing for dps so that should balance out.
Shards of Alderaan, Helm of Graush, 50 Jedi Sage: Deceiver
Operation Latte Thunder, Helm of Graush, 50 Operative: Watcher