Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Good Job Devs. Seriously

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Good Job Devs. Seriously

DarthPagan
01.18.2012 , 11:19 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by AdmiralOnasi View Post
Rollback valor to where it was last night. Seriously, that's all we want.
And what about the people who obtained valor honorably? I guess they are SOL.
ΞΞΞΞΞ()▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)

Saviorofcamelot
01.18.2012 , 11:20 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Inihise View Post
Ok so the patch didn't go as planned. Looks like you fixed it in a 24 hour time frame and have addressed it completly to me. Yiou addressed that you are discussing what to do with the exploiting and are patching the problem. Again, All in 24 HOURS. That to me is a great response time. Please keep up the fast response time.

Good luck with the next patch. LOL!!!

INIHISE

PS
I'm not quiting. I'm actually impressed with the response time. I'm also impressed with were your at with the first month. New content and are already looking at ways to improve.
You're obviously not one of the players they threatened to ban if you queued for a Warzone while getting spawn camped.
Kamikazi - 40+ Scoundrel Healer - The Courageous
Kamikazi - 50 Sage Healer- Jedi Covenant

Cegenaus
01.18.2012 , 11:23 PM | #23
this is the first major patch they've rolled out and people are raging? #1 this is their first mmo so of course they are gonna make a few mistakes, hell the game is only a month old. #2 this is the first opportunity they've had to **** up, its not like they've constantly ****ed up on this sort of scale like say oh...............SOE. im still giving them time to adjust to the mmo market before i decided that this game isnt working out. i would have loved to see all of the ragers get fired in the first month of their very first job because they couldnt get things right off of the bat
Cegenaus/Xyrin/Ixor/Domz
Merc/Sorc/Mara/Jugg

Vortex Reborn/Das Ubel- Terentatek

Frags-
01.18.2012 , 11:25 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthPagan View Post
I would rather see people upset about losing a few valor ranks from 1 day play, than seeing a huge horde of battlemasters and completely unbalancing PvP.

I have spent almost all of my level 50 play time grinding towards battlemaster. If I see a huge influx of empire battlemasters because of this exploit, I won't hesitate to cancel and never look back. To have left a huge exploit like this live for as long as they have, its unacceptable. They should have shut down Ilum till they could patch, or emergency take down the servers to correct this.

The empire vs republic sides were already imbalanced. If they do nothing to revert EVERYONE who exploited, it will make the imbalance even worse. This is one of the worst botched patch I have ever seen in my MMO experience.

AdmiralOnasi
01.18.2012 , 11:29 PM | #25
Yeah, I guess they are. Maybe the scumbags of their faction will think twice about spawn camping for SIX HOURS when they see how pissed off their comrades who played the right way are.

Inihise
01.19.2012 , 12:21 AM | #26
Of topick but I'm seeing commercials on Hulu for the game

yukirshiro
01.19.2012 , 12:26 AM | #27
Roll back valor then grant everyone in the game 2 free valor levels as an apology. That is about what you could expect to have earned the honest way.