Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Locked out from a Boss I didn't kill...

Perkunas
01.18.2012 , 09:27 PM | #1
I'd like to thank Bioware's patch for screwing my guild out of our server first Nightmare mode Soa because half of our raid team is is showing Soa as defeated and we're unable to enter the instance as it claims we're "further ahead" than the other group of 8. It's blatantly obvious that EA forced them to push out an unfinished game and it's terribly depressing.
||||||||||| The
||||||||||| Disgruntled
||||||||||| Lithuanian

"Hand of A'dal means he raided back when it was hard and he's better than you."

Enginer
01.18.2012 , 09:29 PM | #2
But they gave us a "Broken" Ilum to keep us busy!
Why people are quitting TOR at endgame:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwHIWClqr_o

Starting to think EALouse was spot on

WimploMartin
01.18.2012 , 09:31 PM | #3
lol thoughjt was only me thing is im saved for all bosses in nightmare besides the infernal council? even tho i killed him but SOA shows as killed when i didnt so... wierd

WimploMartin
01.18.2012 , 09:37 PM | #4
enginer ur video for sure needs to be bumped and DEVs need to see this crap i realy honestly think the RAID DESIGNER and the raid development team must be FIRED or something this game has way to many bugs the raids are so buggy as hell u cant even do it half the time so many reports of bugs and they dont get fixed what they RATHER DO is release more content BEFORE 1/20/12 cause they want people to pay for there subscription again they rather release more content then fix all there old content so theyl release more content with more bugs such as illum raids and so on

Munx
01.18.2012 , 10:07 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Perkunas View Post
I'd like to thank Bioware's patch for screwing my guild out of our server first Nightmare mode Soa because half of our raid team is is showing Soa as defeated and we're unable to enter the instance as it claims we're "further ahead" than the other group of 8. It's blatantly obvious that EA forced them to push out an unfinished game and it's terribly depressing.
Look at the brightside, you could have gotten in like we did, beat him and bam, no loot.

Bioware ****ed up the lockout, and they need to correct it..
Dark Knight of the forums.

Perkunas
01.18.2012 , 10:21 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Munx View Post
Look at the brightside, you could have gotten in like we did, beat him and bam, no loot.

Bioware ****ed up the lockout, and they need to correct it..
Don't even care about the loot. I'm mad about the progression.
||||||||||| The
||||||||||| Disgruntled
||||||||||| Lithuanian

"Hand of A'dal means he raided back when it was hard and he's better than you."