Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

My subscription page is really misleading...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
My subscription page is really misleading...

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

RonOutLoud
01.18.2012 , 06:51 PM | #1
It says I don't have a subscription even before I tried to cancel... but when I opened the subscription tab it had my reoccurring subscription and CC listed.

So there's no cancel button like the help center says....

So then I remove my credit card from my billing info... yet it's still listed that it'll reoccur on the 19th....

Is there any way to make sure I cancel?

Jorran_Trell
01.18.2012 , 07:09 PM | #2
Same here. I had used my credit card to purchase the game and had setup PayPal as the subscription option, both were listed and even after I deleted both payment options I came back later and the subscription showed that it was going to renew on the 19th using PayPal. I too would like some clarification on this from Bioware.

P.S. If they come and lock or delete this thread for being "off topic" or not praising Bioware enough, I'll show you what a Sith can really do! (the power of rage-quit muahahaha!)

Taurusaud
01.18.2012 , 07:10 PM | #3
Nothing out of the ordinary, just those Warhammer devs up to their same old tricks again.

Aisar
01.18.2012 , 07:12 PM | #4
Everyone might want to fimilairize yourself with how this site's account pages and subscription setup work. It is your responsiblity to know how what you are using works. You guys are paying for a product, be serious about this ^^
28 Iksar Shadowknight-Freeport Server
"No killing white poobears to make band-aids out of poobear tails."-CygnusMX
http://www.wolfsheadonline.com/swtor...nowhere/#b5414

djsmileey
01.18.2012 , 07:12 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Taurusaud View Post
Nothing out of the ordinary, just those Warhammer devs up to their same old tricks again.
This is not conducive in any sense of the word.
If things get any worse, I'll have to ask you to stop helping me.

MrTijger
01.18.2012 , 07:13 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Jorran_Trell View Post
Same here. I had used my credit card to purchase the game and had setup PayPal as the subscription option, both were listed and even after I deleted both payment options I came back later and the subscription showed that it was going to renew on the 19th using PayPal. I too would like some clarification on this from Bioware.

P.S. If they come and lock or delete this thread for being "off topic" or not praising Bioware enough, I'll show you what a Sith can really do!
Which is what, nerd rage on a forum?

Jorran_Trell
01.18.2012 , 07:28 PM | #7
Yes, exactly! ;-)

sekiryo
01.18.2012 , 07:31 PM | #8
Tinfoil hats!

Sutii
01.18.2012 , 08:04 PM | #9 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello everyone,

If you are encountering any problems with managing your account or subscription, please contact Customer Service who should be able to assist you further.

Toll-free numbers are supplied for calls originating from the USA, UK, Germany and France. Please note that if calling from outside these countries you may be charged by your provider for making an international phone call, and charges may be based on the country from which you place the call. Customer support will be provided in English, French, and German only.

Thank you for your patience.
Sutii | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

evilware
01.18.2012 , 08:24 PM | #10
Just looked at my subscription section mine is the same too. You better fix this BW/EA cause I'm not gonna call you again to waste 2 hours of my day waiting in a queue just to cancel my subscription. I will do it the other way and just have my bank block any transactions done by you.