Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Entered PRODUCT KEY before the 13th. Not credited with product key in account page.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Entered PRODUCT KEY before the 13th. Not credited with product key in account page.

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Morrthal
12.14.2011 , 11:25 AM | #571
A friend asked me to post this here:

Quote:
I can't post since my Pre-Order code is not working and I don't have my retail version yet (will get it in a day or two, I hope). All I get while trying to post is this message:
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/5326/cantpost.png

I registered my Pre-Order code (for a Standard Edition) but as you can see it's not really working:
http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/5121/websiteyr.png
Code Redemption History is empty.

However it is in Origin:
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/934/originlibrary.png
And when you go deeper:
http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/9788/moreorigin.png

My account name is 'Artein'. As you can see I registered my Pre-Order on the 9th of December.

Please try to fix it as soon as possible.

Tumasmark
12.14.2011 , 11:27 AM | #572
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
You're fine, as you do NOT have your PRODUCT REGISTRATION CODE yet. What you have is a pre-order code. Please refer to my earlier post.
Can you add me to your list of people who entered their retail code on 8-9 Dec. It is not showing up in my account.

JovethGonzalez
12.14.2011 , 11:27 AM | #573 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Cessnei View Post
To: J. Gonzales

Can we at least get a roster of the people who replied to your request. At least. (Being one of them obviously )
I am compiling a list, but it is difficult, since people are still confusing their PRE-ORDER CODE with their PRODUCT REGISTRATION CODE.

Rest assured that if you have the physical product on your person (as in the actual game, and therefore, the PRODUCT REGISTRATION CODE), then I am making note of your mention here in this thread.

Before you post that you also have this problem, please read my earlier post very carefully.

Tumasmark
12.14.2011 , 11:29 AM | #574
I am compiling a list, but it is difficult, since people are still confusing their PRE-ORDER CODE with their PRODUCT REGISTRATION CODE.

Rest assured that if you have the physical product on your person (as in the actual game, and therefore, the PRODUCT REGISTRATION CODE), then I am making note of your mention here in this thread.

Before you post that you also have this problem, please read my earlier post very carefully.

Can you add me to your list. I entered my produce registration code{not pre-order} on the 9th. And it is not displayed in my account.

Thank you

Jaidius
12.14.2011 , 11:30 AM | #575
It's amazing what you can learn when you read full sentences...

cruelers
12.14.2011 , 11:31 AM | #576
Same for me i entered my key in Code Redemption and i got a email from yourselfs saying it was successful. Now in my account summary the redeem a product registration code is unchecked and if i try to enter it, its say its been used.
please advise

Sarapham
12.14.2011 , 11:31 AM | #577
Hi everyone!

if you have an actual Product Registration Code (as of this writing, it should only be those very few Europeans that got their game copies early by accident), and you are receiving an error after redeeming the code, please let us know in this thread.
I have this problem, entered my actual, physical Collectors retail cd-key on the 8th of Decemner but not showing in my account. Please add me to the list!

Nezira
12.14.2011 , 11:32 AM | #578
i also i have issuse i added my ce key on the 9th december and now it dosent show anywhere on my account page that i have it nor do i have any items from it ingame when i try to add the code again it say " already in use" plz help

DzokISVK
12.14.2011 , 11:33 AM | #579

I enter Retail key Standart Edition EU, hope i will be on list
"Meditate on this, I will."

ddoS
12.14.2011 , 11:33 AM | #580
never mind, please ignore