Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sith Assasin or Sith Maraduer

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Sith Assasin or Sith Maraduer

stefMentis
12.14.2011 , 08:00 AM | #1
Hey there!

Which of these 2 classes do you think is the most viable in pvp? Which of them will be the most viable when/if Arena PvP gets implemented?

Would be awesome if you could explain why

Zantul
12.14.2011 , 08:14 AM | #2
they both are great. The key is learning how to pvp and take take lots of practice and tipe from other players helps alot. Like combo moves that are suvvessful.

They key is knowledge get on the forums of tyhe class you like and learn about it

AND TWINKING THEM UP SWEET!
It is better to be feared than loved. Love is like a chain of obligation, and because man is sadly wicked it is broken at every opportunity to serve self interest. However fear is maintained by the dread of punishment which never abandons you.
Darth Venger Prophecy of the 5

Pauleh
12.14.2011 , 08:21 AM | #3
The marauder can jump right into a fight, closing the gap really quickly.

The assassin can stealth into the fight.

Both get to kill jedi.

Shandrii
12.14.2011 , 08:29 AM | #4
would be awesome if you looked at the abilities and talents trees instead of asking stupid questions...

stefMentis
12.14.2011 , 09:03 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Shandrii View Post
would be awesome if you looked at the abilities and talents trees instead of asking stupid questions...
You know. I've looked both through very carefull.
I would not ask a question if i hadn't researched on before hand?
It is most valueable to me having more than my own opinion on this matter. One shouldn't comment with worthless, ignorant and stupid answers either

DeathKorps
12.14.2011 , 09:24 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by stefMentis View Post
Hey there!

Which of these 2 classes do you think is the most viable in pvp? Which of them will be the most viable when/if Arena PvP gets implemented?

Would be awesome if you could explain why
It really depends on your play style, assassins can sneak into combat or be spec'd for tanking, marauders are pure dps and charge headlong into combat.
Führer der War Machine | laying waste to Naddist Rebels
Join the Bloodthirsty War Machine
Ω Steel within, fire without Ω

Deathharvester
12.14.2011 , 11:12 AM | #7
You want to know what would be even more awesome Shandrii? You trying to be a kind person

Drohas
12.14.2011 , 11:26 AM | #8
we got ourselves an internet tough guy here........watch out