Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Update on Ilum Open World PvP issues

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Update on Ilum Open World PvP issues
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

nemesiscw
01.18.2012 , 07:31 PM | #471
Quote: Originally Posted by Absolas View Post
If the problem is fction imbalance, what the are they supposed to do about it? Its not like you can force people to pick one side or another....
Actually, you can. Rift made it so that you couldn't pick a faction if the population was unbalanced.

Macabrae
01.18.2012 , 07:31 PM | #472
Why do a Valor reset? The Devs just stated there is no Valor gained from the turrets like all the stupid trolls were saying and there are diminishing returns on killing the players. So with that said I seriously doubt the amount of Valor gained from some of these "BS" trolling posts.

I would need to see some actual pics that clearly define their valor gained cause after this "BS" storm of post saying crap that wasn't true like "I got my level 20 alt Battlemaster in a couple hours today".

Fact is people way over reacted today and did so to a bunch of trolls making crap up. Since this is truly the case then I don't think any longer the Devs need to do a rollback.
"I find your lack of faith disturbing"---Lord Vader

SithtobeJedi
01.18.2012 , 07:31 PM | #473
Quote: Originally Posted by Blue View Post
Youre letting all the hackers keep thier valor? Serious?
Another person that didn't read all of the first post ^_^

This is fun
"Never argue with a fool, from a distance no one can tell the difference."
◙[//////////]:◙:{♦}X{█████████████████████████████)

CalvinDu
01.18.2012 , 07:31 PM | #474
Quote: Originally Posted by Cbrinegar View Post
I would be suprised if they didnt roll back everyone, seen other mmos do it before, and guess what, they didnt go under.. so dont besuprised if theres a mass rollback of some kind.
I'll be surprised if they won't roll back

Osuss
01.18.2012 , 07:31 PM | #475
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to be clear and let you all know that we’re definitely aware of individuals who took extreme advantage of this situation and we will be carefully evaluating and taking action as necessary.
Yeah that really means nothing.. Unless its a published list of people who took "advantage" which is essentially anyone who was in Ilum for more than the 5 min it took to do the daily, you guys are just blowing smoke due to the bleeding subs youre seeing right now.

Do a full rollback and risk the chance of losing a bunch of whiners who cheated to get something or don't do a full rollback and lose anyone who actually earned the valor they got.

Choice is yours.
Zoom Zoom Zooooom

Deathrupter
01.18.2012 , 07:31 PM | #476
I am enraged right now.

Also on the verge on unsubbing.

Give us that rollback or you lost 75 % of your clients. If there are any business analysts or financial advisers in that company, please tell them to wake up.

mSum
01.18.2012 , 07:31 PM | #477
Why so mad bros? I'd actually like them to just roll back the exploiters if they can do that. I don't want to loose my valor.

Systray
01.18.2012 , 07:31 PM | #478
Quote: Originally Posted by Orrow View Post
No roll back? Please someone fire this guy before he can screw anything else.
This.

VinnieDaMac
01.18.2012 , 07:31 PM | #479
No rollback = Cancelling
VinnieDaMac
-Republic Commando-
Order of Otium
Bondar Crystal Community Forums

Zalamax
01.18.2012 , 07:32 PM | #480
do an effing rollback!!!! id gladly give away all i gained since u realeased the 1.1......dammit bioware ur letting reps and imps get away with murder all over the world. i gladly loose all i gained today for that!
Bioware just showed us their potetial in making a good idéa become wasted and go bad.