Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

good amount of solo content?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
good amount of solo content?

kurosawasghost
12.14.2011 , 10:57 AM | #1
I'm not anti social, I just mean that I play at odd times and I won't always be around when my guildmates are....I keep hearing a lot of the content is solo-able especially with your companions/followers....

any thoughts?

ElektronJohn
12.14.2011 , 10:58 AM | #2
The majority of the game (exceptions include warzones, flashpoints, operations, and maybe heroic quests) can be soloed.
Division Three

A small guild focusing on PvE, RP, PVP, and of course fun.
-=Guild Founder=-

GamewizX
12.14.2011 , 10:59 AM | #3
All class quests and world quests are 100% able to be soloed. The parts of the game that are group oriented are the +2 or +4 heroics, flashpoints, endgame operations, and obviously Warzones.
The Shadowlands -Ξ▒▓██ The Gamewiz Legacy ██▓▒Ξ- The Shadowlands
www.oldrepublicdads.com | Proud member of -=ORD=- | www.oldrepublicdads.com
Aaliyah - 50 Sage (TK) | Corthin - 50 Sentinel (CB) | Hartman - 35 Commando (GN)

LA_Hague
12.14.2011 , 11:00 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by kurosawasghost View Post
I'm not anti social, I just mean that I play at odd times and I won't always be around when my guildmates are....I keep hearing a lot of the content is solo-able especially with your companions/followers....

any thoughts?
From my experience you can go through the leveling process without anyone else if you really wanted to. If you're solo you may want to avoid the quests marked 'HEROIC', as they are designed to be done with a group. Stay away from soloing them when you first get them, but when you are a few levels higher you should be able to solo them as well.
Champion Logrim [50 Powertech] -- Champion Misery [50 Sorcerer]
Dark Knights [Empire] - Saber of Exar Kun (PVP)

verzin
12.14.2011 , 11:01 AM | #5
you can level from 1 to 50 on ONLY solo content. (you won't be able to do flashpoints or group quests until you outlevel them a bit, or a lot in the case of flashpoints, but you don't ever need to join a group.

kurosawasghost
12.14.2011 , 11:16 AM | #6
but im guessing flashpoints are where a majority of good loot comes from too right? Thanks guys

Vorix
12.14.2011 , 11:26 AM | #7
yes as a general rule, flashpoints provide better loot