Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Update on Ilum Open World PvP issues

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Update on Ilum Open World PvP issues
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

shadowrwolf
01.18.2012 , 07:21 PM | #301
**** em all bad patch is bad

Quote: Originally Posted by Sathid View Post
They cannot do a roll back because not everyone did just Illum,think about the people that did WZ's do they deserve a rollback?

TheRealBrave
01.18.2012 , 07:21 PM | #302
Quote: Originally Posted by Sathid View Post
They cannot do a roll back because not everyone did just Illum,think about the people that did WZ's do they deserve a rollback?
For the greater good, yes. I've gotten two valor ranks today from warzones alone and I'm more than willing to sacrifice that. Just like any other reasonable adult.

Khryn
01.18.2012 , 07:21 PM | #303
People are letting rumors get way out of hand. No one made it to Valor level 100 in 2 hours today. The turrets didn't give Valor.

A lot of rumors. I saw a lot of videos of Empire camping Republic spawn points. I haven't seen ANY screenshots or proof from the Empire that they were gaining 200/valor a minute or whatnot. None.

If you unsubscribe over rumors like this because of "no rollback" I have a bridge in Arizona you can buy.

A rollback would have hurt EVERYONE. They would have lost A LOT of subscribers for a rollback. Now there are just the people that unsubscribe on a whim because of unsubstantiated rumors.
Khryn and many variations set forth.
AKA Rex'sun and variations also.
<Republic Honor Guard>
Ebon Hawk Server

Geston
01.18.2012 , 07:21 PM | #304
I feel dirty for giving $60 to Bioware
Tanking isn't a role. It's a calling.

Givro
01.18.2012 , 07:21 PM | #305
Quote: Originally Posted by beemerz View Post
@Bioware.

I expect my full battlemaster gear in the mail by tomorrow. Thanks.
same here
Boobafet
Mercenary
Darth Malak

DarthChamberlin
01.18.2012 , 07:21 PM | #306
Servers should have been brought down right away not only did fail to do this you failed the community and your co workers, the player base and worst of all you failed yourselves do the math 100,000 people cancel today 1.5 mil dollars potently lost in one day that could have been fixed in a ten min server shutdown ???? im going to go play with my cat
╣║║║║║║╟Θ╟ =████████████████████████████████ Join TKDS

shockftw
01.18.2012 , 07:21 PM | #307
no rollback? never see you again -.-

JovethGonzalez
01.18.2012 , 07:21 PM | #308 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to be clear and let you all know that we’re definitely aware of individuals who took extreme advantage of this situation and we will be carefully evaluating and taking action as necessary.

Powerr
01.18.2012 , 07:21 PM | #309
is the dev OP really PVP lead and a level designer for operations and flashpoints?>

Nothing can stop Power!
<Matchless>

Follow my LiveStream

TheReij
01.18.2012 , 07:21 PM | #310
Quote: Originally Posted by RiskyBiz View Post
Wow, I'm kind of glad I've taken it slow and I'm only level 31 and have no clue what Ilum even is.. you guys seem mad.
Same here. Asked earlier if I should just stay away from the game for a day or two due to possible rollbacks. Don't want my leveling ruined by a gross PVP error.