Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

FPS drop and lag

XornonJay
12.14.2011 , 11:14 AM | #1
I was wondering if others are having a horrible time with FPS drop and severe lag when you enter and build or phase? I had absolutely no problems with either during both beta tests, but when I logged on yesterday and entered different buildings and/or phases with my trooper, the FPS dropped, then the i would get 7-8 seconds of lag after moving deeper into the building. The FPS starts before i ever enter the building, usually about 10 paces outside the door. Anyone else having these problems?
Xornon

chromez
12.14.2011 , 11:18 AM | #2
yes i am also having framerate issue it will be at 60 frams then drop to around 20 to 25 does it outside in a building i have dual core 2.7 6 gigs hd 5670 i should be able to run this on medium with a steady framerate alot of amd user are having framerate probs i hope they fix this cause in beta i was running 90 frames per second out side it was great now the guys runs like crap they need to patch this fast or find out wut the prob is.so trust me u aint the only one

chromez
12.14.2011 , 11:23 AM | #3
also i have noticed in the processes there 2 swtor.exe running i think that why were having low framerate there 2 instances of the game running at one time it wierd alot of people are seeing that in taskmanager