Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lucas says he won't make more Star Wars movies

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Lucas says he won't make more Star Wars movies

Dark_Hazard
01.18.2012 , 04:01 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by JDTC View Post
this is all the needs to be said

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27RVJJfny4I
Oh god I just laughed so hard at that.

Kirasavior
01.18.2012 , 04:03 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Punnyjunior View Post
lol what are you guys talking

he owns Star wars

if he doesnt make anymore why he would give it to anyone to make

if you actually like star wars you should beg him to make more

i really want to watch old republic as a movie

I concur, I would also liked to see a TOR movie. Whether it be live action, or animation like in the cinematics for this game. For some reason, those animations appeal to me greatly, and I think they would do it justice.
I have altered the deal, pray I do not alter it further...

TheDevoid
01.18.2012 , 04:15 PM | #43
As far as I'm concerned unless the only reason you live is for star wars, then why are people complaining? I think all the movies and games are great and i wouldn't change a thing. except maybe put HK-47 in every movie lol
Capture By Design, Kill By Necessity - Bounty Hunters' Creed

Boinky
01.18.2012 , 05:51 PM | #44
Well 2nd poster said he gave us a universe; I think it's only a galaxy though (or maybe a small moon)

As for more movies I must concur with some that I'd rather not get more Lucas Star Wars movies. How about if Peter Jackson did adaptations of the Thrawn trilogy by Zahn? And as far as the actors being too old looking; did you see what they did with old Jeff Bridges in Tron Legacy?

A scary thought about future changes to the original trilogy; what if Jar Jar Binks is revealed as the trash compactor monster on the Death Star - or what if he's one of the myriad species hanging out in the Cantina - or what if they replace Nien Nunb with Jar Jar as he asides to Lando "Mesa being berry berry scared!" or Admiral Ackbar "It's a trap! How wude"
"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."
- Philip K Dick

Gantoris_Aym
01.18.2012 , 05:53 PM | #45
I would really like to see Shadows of the Empire turned into a movie or the old republic, but I say good luck to anyone who can do that without either upsetting Star Wars nation or getting their knickers sewed off.