Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Post 1.1 Ilum PVP Issues Discussion

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Post 1.1 Ilum PVP Issues Discussion
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

01.18.2012 , 02:40 PM | #1401
I gave up in Ilum won't be bothered again now in the game.Thanks for completely ruining the experience for me bio

many people are now at valor cap and well me and others are having a nightmare even trying.I give up,good luck with the game i did have fun until today.
I got a jar o diiirt,I got a jar o diiirt,I got a jar o diiirt... And guess what's inside iiit..

01.18.2012 , 02:40 PM | #1402
Quote: Originally Posted by lastbeforefirst View Post
Hotfixes that change server-side values for things like this don't require a patch.
I thought some stuff could be done without our need to download.

Thanks for confirming that!
Kamikazi - 40+ Scoundrel Healer - The Courageous
Kamikazi - 50 Sage Healer- Jedi Covenant

01.18.2012 , 02:40 PM | #1403
Quote: Originally Posted by Aweus View Post
All people in Bioware are now busy farming their valor to 60. Its a known fact Bioware devs play Empire. Once they are done they will respond and maybe even deploy a fix.

Only when Bioware rerolls Republic will SWTOR see decent PVP.
Important Discussions: Republic Ghosttown | Future of the Republic | Use Our Community Feedback
We will remember. 1.1

01.18.2012 , 02:40 PM | #1404
Quote: Originally Posted by MackumDog View Post
Yes the development team cannot login. Due to imperials spawn camping them and earning a zillion developer slapping faction
Maybe they rolled imperial for the valor

01.18.2012 , 02:40 PM | #1405
Quote: Originally Posted by KhameirSarinn View Post
Anyone else just refreshing this thread over and over to read the hilarious comments ppl leave? this is great.

Im at work now and can't help but laugh at the huge fail that is 1.1
Yeah, I've never seen anything like it. I'm also watching the INCREDIBLE live stream!

01.18.2012 , 02:40 PM | #1406
Quote: Originally Posted by CobaltRenegade View Post
Quick everyone, get to the life rafts.

Women and children first.

Ship is sinking.
BTW the captain is already off the boat... too soon? too soon?
Patch 1.1, I shall call you the NGE of this 2011-2012 Star Wars MMO. RIP

01.18.2012 , 02:40 PM | #1407
Since valor rank is official and irrecoverably broken we need a new system to weed out the mouth breathers from the people who actually can play PvP/generate copious amounts of rage posts on the forums.

We will see Battlemasters that don't even understand the objective of Huttball where as yesterday a Battlemaster meant you stuck with him or got as far away as possible (depending if he's on you team). Ether way it meant something, even if you fix the issue on Illum the rank is forever tarnished.

01.18.2012 , 02:40 PM | #1408
We put the PRO in procrastination

01.18.2012 , 02:40 PM | #1409
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkLotus View Post
Yeah I switched from a six month to a one month sub, the dev response to this (or lack there of) will go a long way to determining whether there will be a second month. A rollback is an absolute must for one, you cannot break what was already a lopsided balance, on many servers, so completely and then go on as if nothing has happened.

i was on the 6month as well now down to 1 month and will have to see how they sort this mess out, pity as i was enjoying myself upto today and i'm an imp player

01.18.2012 , 02:40 PM | #1410 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know that we are currently working on an official response to these issues and we will be posting it soon. Please understand that these issues require some time to investigate and we are making sure that we provide you all with the most updated information in our official response.

We understand that some of you may be frustrated, but we ask for your patience on this to give us time to respond with thorough developer input.

Thank you to those of you that have been posting constructively in this thread.

We will have a response shortly.