Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

little help and debate anyone?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
little help and debate anyone?

Delta_Viper
12.14.2011 , 10:55 AM | #1
I have downloaded the game launcher and game directly from an email sent to me now the launcher says this enviroement is currently unavalbile for play please try agian later, any help with this at all??? and who else is having this, its not been identified as a problem anywere but ive got a bad feeling...
who else downloaded directly from an email???
just recived the game now in the post... pitty i cant play, ill just have to look at the box and imagine...
Delta Squad
enlisting healers now

GrolschUK
12.14.2011 , 10:58 AM | #2
So you downloaded the small program from the email...

Ran it, entered your account username and password, and waited for it to download 30GB or so of patches?

Now when you enter your username and password again you cannot play?

It sounds like you have not been allocated Early Access yet, that will come in another email.
The game you have in your hands, and the product key code associated with it, will allow you to play on the 20th.

If the web/email install did not take hours downloading patches, you are best uninstalling it and using the DVDs you have, then wait for the early access email.

Delta_Viper
12.14.2011 , 11:06 AM | #3
thanks it took about 4 hours to install from the email i got from the old republic team... no i have not recived an early access code yet, but i just wondered if i should be conserned by the cannot play on current enviroment message, ive played the beta and that was all good though thanks for the reply though dude
Delta Squad
enlisting healers now