Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pylons forever bugged..?

Enginer
01.18.2012 , 10:30 AM | #11
I love all the miss information that is floating around this fight!
Why people are quitting TOR at endgame:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwHIWClqr_o

Starting to think EALouse was spot on

dchero
01.18.2012 , 10:35 AM | #12
We had it glitch on HM once ... then again, we tried the "kill everything south, then kill everything north" method.

We then completed it successfully the next try by doing 2 things.

1) Splitting the groups up correctly

2) Completing the tiers in this order: T1: North, T2: South: T3: South, T4: North

Basically we had the north group solve T1 first ... then South solved T1 then went on to solve T2 ... north solved T2 then waited for south to Solve T3. North then Solved T3 and Solved T4 ... south then solved T4 and we finished.

Pain in the ***, but it worked ... on hard mode.

Yummymango
01.18.2012 , 10:40 AM | #13
My question si how do we reset the pylons because no matter what we are trying the pylons wont reset. they stay locked and we cant try them again.

ustupidcow
01.18.2012 , 11:08 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Yummymango View Post
My question si how do we reset the pylons because no matter what we are trying the pylons wont reset. they stay locked and we cant try them again.
We've never had issues with everyone exiting area and resetting the phase. You do have to clear trash again, no big deal though.

Yummymango
01.18.2012 , 11:25 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by ustupidcow View Post
We've never had issues with everyone exiting area and resetting the phase. You do have to clear trash again, no big deal though.
Exactly brother, we are fine with trying the boss again & clearing trash etc but the instance is not resetting and we are stuck after killing 2 bosses. No matter what we try they wont reset

ustupidcow
01.18.2012 , 11:33 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Yummymango View Post
Exactly brother, we are fine with trying the boss again & clearing trash etc but the instance is not resetting and we are stuck after killing 2 bosses. No matter what we try they wont reset
Wow, sorry to hear that. Every week we do EV we run into new bugs. Just this week we had platforms not spawning correctly on Gharj, the tank getting tossed up on Soa, but getting stuck in the ground, and the real big one was switching it to hard mode after doing the normal clear and everyone zoning into the cleared normal mode instance instead. It's just a different bug every lockout and it's so frustrating.

Yummymango
01.18.2012 , 11:41 AM | #17
Yeah man. It is sad scene. I wonder if the end game content was properly tested. Doesn't seem like it.

Niclamus
01.18.2012 , 11:44 AM | #18
The direction you go does not affect the bug. We go in the most optimal route each time. We do always solve south first now and have not had it bug in the last 4 times we've done pylons. I still think it's just RNG though.

The 4th wheel doesnt matter what side finishes first.
Ntk, Jedi Sage of Nerf Dialogue
US - Hedarr Soongh - Progression PVE Raiding
5/5 5/5 Nightmare 16m - Boss Walkthroughs
Watch live Sunday - Friday 9PM-2AM EST http://www.twitch.tv/niclamus

Gerudan
01.18.2012 , 12:27 PM | #19
The encounter is still bugged as hell.

Mythicrose
01.18.2012 , 12:36 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Niclamus View Post
The direction you go does not affect the bug. We go in the most optimal route each time. We do always solve south first now and have not had it bug in the last 4 times we've done pylons. I still think it's just RNG though.

The 4th wheel doesnt matter what side finishes first.
Could be RNG but like your guild, mine always solves South first after figuring out which way we need to click each level. Haven't glitched the last two weeks.