Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rise of the Rakghouls, have you done it?

Mysquine
01.18.2012 , 10:58 AM | #11
Just finished it on hard mode. Its hard - atleast the last two bosses. And trash? They are a little bit overpowered with their stuns.. So overpowered in one case I had a permanent stun put on me (only removable by my unleash talent)

All I can say is.. Bioware, Im disappointed - is there anything other than the random aggro feature in your instances? Its so anti-melee and so anti-tanking. For the last boss you don't even need to tank the two adds whilst they die as they hit for hardly anything.

Last boss drops head, bonus boss (robot) drops head too. Also had an epic lightsaber drop.

All in all, good fun, different encounters but needs a bit of work to make it more manageable for tanks. Saying that Jugg is broken having to use a DPS tree to tank.

Lightmgl
01.18.2012 , 11:01 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Mysquine View Post
Just finished it on hard mode. Its hard - atleast the last two bosses. And trash? They are a little bit overpowered with their stuns.. So overpowered in one case I had a permanent stun put on me (only removable by my unleash talent)

All I can say is.. Bioware, Im disappointed - is there anything other than the random aggro feature in your instances? Its so anti-melee and so anti-tanking. For the last boss you don't even need to tank the two adds whilst they die as they hit for hardly anything.

Last boss drops head, bonus boss (robot) drops head too. Also had an epic lightsaber drop.

All in all, good fun, different encounters but needs a bit of work to make it more manageable for tanks. Saying that Jugg is broken having to use a DPS tree to tank.
The perma stun is meant to be like that, its a channel. A simple interrupt or stun from a party member on the mob will break it.
Infernal Council is my DPS Meter

Mysquine
01.18.2012 , 11:09 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Lightmgl View Post
The perma stun is meant to be like that, its a channel. A simple interrupt or stun from a party member on the mob will break it.
No I mean, Out of combat - mob is dead, I am stunned.

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/6889/...2011816310.jpg

It shows im still in combat in that one, but it persisted through combat, when the specific mob was dead and until I used my anti-cc ability.

Also once I had used that it left a debuff (constricted) on there which was not even working properly anyway as shown below

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/7248/...2011816340.jpg

Not to mention the 3x (strong not elite) adds on the bonus boss with 32-36k health each. Was worried we wouldn't do it in time but didn't seem to be a problem.

wifeaggro
01.18.2012 , 11:20 AM | #14

I feel the same way about jugg . Bosses dont do damage to even qualify needing the stuff in the tank tree. ive thought about going pure DPS for tanking. you do loose a taunt though.
I

Mysquine
01.18.2012 , 11:24 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by wifeaggro View Post
I feel the same way about jugg . Bosses dont do damage to even qualify needing the stuff in the tank tree. ive thought about going pure DPS for tanking. you do loose a taunt though.
Well, broken is broken, seems alot of the juggys are going 14/27/0 .. I mean, thats just silly, can't generate enough rage, not enough long ranged attacks for spaced out groups ect - Its doable yes, but its just getting annoying now, no new content seems to be tank friendly, its all random aggro.

Lightmgl
01.18.2012 , 12:30 PM | #16
No I mean, Out of combat - mob is dead, I am stunned.

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/6889/...2011816310.jpg

It shows im still in combat in that one, but it persisted through combat, when the specific mob was dead and until I used my anti-cc ability.

Also once I had used that it left a debuff (constricted) on there which was not even working properly anyway as shown below

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/7248/...2011816340.jpg

Not to mention the 3x (strong not elite) adds on the bonus boss with 32-36k health each. Was worried we wouldn't do it in time but didn't seem to be a problem.
Thats pretty horrible then. Never ran into the problem myself, stun always faded when the mob died :/.

The adds on the bonus boss are why I couldn't solo him on normal mode, when they do that AoE pulse it really freaking hurts.
Infernal Council is my DPS Meter

Iwipe
01.18.2012 , 01:27 PM | #17
Ya its kinda buggy. Those infected mercenaries do the constricted dot + stun that lasts until you can break out of it. Purge etc doesn't work.. kinda funny watching a party member with it just having seizures on the floor until they can break out of it.

Shizzaster
01.18.2012 , 01:28 PM | #18
so were is the entrance to this place?

brandonspikes
01.18.2012 , 01:30 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Shizzaster View Post
so were is the entrance to this place?
^^^^^^^^

Iwipe
01.18.2012 , 01:36 PM | #20
Zorst Shadow. There is a guy in NE section of the spacedock you have to talk to first though.