Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

project needs a change

Kanadaeh
12.13.2011 , 07:33 PM | #11
Doesnt project have a 10m range
Yes

Kitru
12.13.2011 , 07:45 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Kanadaeh View Post
Doesnt project have a 10m range
As does Shock. I believe the OP is including some degree of movement towards the target in his description.
Walls of Text? I *love* Walls of Text!
My New Class Idea
Shadow Class Rep - Suggest/Review Questions Here
Quote: Originally Posted by Fende View Post
Listen to Kitru. Kitru knows all.

kevshootit
12.13.2011 , 09:57 PM | #13
I personally really don't like the animation as the signature "spam" ability for shadow's. The feel is just all wrong for me, shadow's would be quicker and more subtle, a force push knockdown kinda thing.

project feels way more "sage-y" to me. obviously I'm referring to aesthetics more so than pure mechanics

Chasavaqe
12.14.2011 , 07:17 AM | #14
If they want to leave it the way it is, okay fine. At least give us one thing that should, aesthetically, work out. Mobs should aggro upon being hit by the boulder/debris, not when the button is clicked.
All hail the orange pixel!

BillEverson
12.14.2011 , 10:56 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by SuperomegaOP View Post
im just reviving previous threads that many people are doing in many sections of the forums aswell...

its not beating a dead horse... it needs to be fixed there no doubt about

they just need to increase the speed of the animation or change to the animation to look like the attack is coming out of the ground on a straight path to the target instead of the current *rise upward from the ground and then attack target*
It is beating a dead horse. To death. For being dead.

1) There is a difference between a core ability between mirror classes.
2) Bioware is aware of this.
3) Bioware plans to fix it.
4) Bioware has more important things on the to-do list.
5) Be patient.

So shoosh about this already. If you are ultra-super-mega-out-of-this-world competitive where this 1-in-a-really-big-number "game changer" is actually a big deal to you, go play an assassin. If your motivation for playing is anything else, be patient, it will get fixed eventually. Anything else is just whining to get your digital voice anonymously heard by an anonymous internet just for the sake of whining.

PS: If you do go assassin to get shock, you are FORBIDDEN to complain about how the shadow has superior burst ability due to project's delay...