Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HM Commendations/Loot READ

01.18.2012 , 12:42 AM | #91
After 15 runs I saw my first Knight piece drop. I have personally won more then 3 trooper tokens from the flashpoints that are pretty pointless.

I still cannot buy any Tionese gear though. I have made both Ratakka bracers and belt. I have the earpiece and one of the implants from doing my dailies.

Really sad that I only have 1 piece of gear from the flashpoints. I don't want them to "hand" my gear, but make it a little easier to get at. The crystal / commendation thing is the worst design ever. Why not just give us a set number of currency that will be used instead of 2 different currencies and then not have any type of intelligent ratio to go with it.

01.18.2012 , 01:10 AM | #92
Quote: Originally Posted by Janyx-Nehalem View Post

I have officially completed my 10th HM run. I do not have a single piece of gear from those runs. Not drops, not commendation pieces, NOTHING.

I understand that I've just had bad luck with the drops. That's just how things go. However, after those 10 runs, I only have 22 commendations. Not even enough to buy a single piece of gear from the vendor.

You know what that is? ITS WASTING MY TIME.

BW you DRASTICALLY need to change the amount of commendations awarded from Hard Mode Flashpoints. The fact that I can't afford a single piece of gear after 10 runs is absolutely fracking stupid.

Yes I'm mad, but seriously I don't think I'm wrong here. PATCH THIS ASAP.
I've done just HM BT 10 times...let alone all the other hard modes I've done. I still need **** from BT. Bottom line is...shut up and stop crying, someone always has it worse than you.

Do 8man EV, its insanely easy (more so than some HM FP's), lots of loot and a good amount of commendations.
<Malum Factum>

visit our website | like us on facebook | learn more about us
Apply Now