Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

My Idea for a starwars Fanfic STARWARS Rise of the Hunters. Heres the opening crawl.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Fiction
My Idea for a starwars Fanfic STARWARS Rise of the Hunters. Heres the opening crawl.

Matais
01.17.2012 , 05:45 PM | #1
STARWARS Rise of the Hunters

Ten Thousand years have passed since the battle of Endor. After ten thousand years the Sith have finally been wiped out. After much hardship from seemingly never ending wars the galaxy finally has an opportunity to breathe.

However, the Galactic Republic has suffered considerable damage. Many systems within the republic are suffering greatly due to the war effort. Crime and terror reign through the streets. In response to this outbreak of Crime and terror the Jedi have taken a more active role within the galactic community. To prevent the Senate from falling to corruption the Jedi have become the republic’s law enforcement, political mediators, and the center of public order.

Due to the Jedi’s increased participation in the galaxy, they have ambitiously been at work to ensure that the dark side will never rise again. To this effect the Jedi have begun a campaign of extermination of all sith relics and anyone using the dark side of the force. To help in this endeavour the Jedi have begun to hire bounty hunters for seemingly generous fees from hidden Jedi treasuries to help in this hunt…
"Know that much may happen here, but above all, do not forget this—you may trust in me. We cradle each other's lives, and what threatens one of us, threatens us both. And if you find you cannot trust me, trust in your training. Trust in yourself. Never doubt what you have done. All your decisions have brought you to this point."