Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I haven't found many reasons to cancel my sub, but I have about had it with Hard FP's

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
I haven't found many reasons to cancel my sub, but I have about had it with Hard FP's

Meter
01.17.2012 , 03:27 PM | #1
I have only done 5 Hard Flashpoints at this point, they have gone as follows:

Black Talon - Loot ninja's, not Biowares fault, not really upset with that one.

Boarding Party - Spend a couple hours in here to have the loot chest bug out and remain locked. Submitted a ticket to a GM regarding it, got a response but no recoup for my time.

Boarding Party - Same as above, with the exception of dying as we killed the final boss, couldn't get back into the Flashpoint to receive the loot, regardless of the fact the chest was bugged again.

Black Talon - Again, no problems here.

Directive 7 - Spent roughly 3 hours in here, progressing through the fight, finally kill the Mentor, and have my client close for no reason. Log back in, still in the instance but my screen is totally bugging out, reload to try to fix issue, kicked back to imperial fleet. Reinvited to group and again cannot zone in to receive loot.

Again, this is roughly 7-8 hours of PLAYED time that I have receive nothing for. Seems like a good way to lose customers. If these issues aren't fixed in a very near patch I will not be spending my 15 dollars a month here, instead I will go back to boring old World of Warcraft where I can fly around in circles and not worry about weather time invested will net me something or not.

/endrant.

Ramurdyne
01.17.2012 , 03:32 PM | #2
I have had similar experiences. Not sure what to do...

Sticksabbi
01.17.2012 , 04:39 PM | #3
I believe the chest issue has been fixed for this patch so hopefully that won't be a problem

Whitesmokes
01.17.2012 , 04:43 PM | #4
You can always roll an Alt and have 2 50's for when they clean up the buggy endgame?
If it wasnt for WoW, i wouldnt be playing this game.

Xarem
01.17.2012 , 05:07 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Whitesmokes View Post
You can always roll an Alt and have 2 50's for when they clean up the buggy endgame?
This is so far beyond an unacceptable solution

Meter
01.17.2012 , 05:24 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Whitesmokes View Post
I have a 50 marauder, a 41 Mercenary, a 20 sorcerer, a 20 juggernaut...

When I did play wow, I had a max level of each class... I intended to do the same thing here, however, unless these endgame issues get cleared up, I don't have the ambition or drive to accomplish this goal.

WardedConsular
01.17.2012 , 05:48 PM | #7
They only spent 135 million dollars on this game? What could you expect?!

P.S. Most money spent on any game developed, EVER.

arnoldlol
01.17.2012 , 06:34 PM | #8
They're working on bugs, and have been fixing exploits that actually affect the game as a whole. There are always bugs with the launch of A BRAND NEW game, especially one as giant as TOR, they WILL get fixed. Maybe you should deal with it like everyone else, since nothing you do on the forums is going to help - they know the issues, they're working on solutions, and will implement them. Not sure what you're looking for here other than attention.
Cali Killed Nox
o [Website] o [Stream] o

Arcoril
01.17.2012 , 06:42 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by arnoldlol View Post
They're working on bugs, and have been fixing exploits that actually affect the game as a whole. There are always bugs with the launch of A BRAND NEW game, especially one as giant as TOR, they WILL get fixed. Maybe you should deal with it like everyone else, since nothing you do on the forums is going to help - they know the issues, they're working on solutions, and will implement them. Not sure what you're looking for here other than attention.
And the Bioware Defense Force shows up right on cue!

There's simply no excuse for content that's this horribly bugged, especially since it was never opened up to external testing. Bioware's internal QA is terribly sub-par. Hard mode content in this state should never have been released.

Bobty
01.17.2012 , 06:59 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Arcoril View Post
And the Bioware Defense Force shows up right on cue!

There's simply no excuse for content that's this horribly bugged, especially since it was never opened up to external testing. Bioware's internal QA is terribly sub-par. Hard mode content in this state should never have been released.
It gets so boring pointing out how bugged other MMOs content was on launch it is beyond a joke.

But yes, if you live in a rose tinted bubble SWTOR is the first MMO with major issues on launch....