Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kira Carsen - Companion story bug?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Kira Carsen - Companion story bug?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Erudain
01.17.2012 , 12:01 PM | #1871
Quote: Originally Posted by Spyderwraith View Post
Which is the quest where you

FFS Spoiler tags are annoying hold on edit to follow

EDIT What quest is the quest where you
Spoiler
I finished the Voss quest

Spoiler

After finishing that quest....nothing so far, no new quest from Kira.
That being said, I always took the ligth sides options in previous scenes (so....no flirt) perhaps that's the end if you didn't flirt with her?

Spyderwraith
01.17.2012 , 12:04 PM | #1872
Quote: Originally Posted by Erudain View Post
I finished the Voss quest

Spoiler

After finishing that quest....nothing so far, no new quest from Kira.
That being said, I always took the ligth sides options in previous scenes (so....no flirt) perhaps that's the end if you didn't flirt with her?
Well if youtube video's are to be believed if you haven't already

Spoiler

it should happen but i do not know when.

zapkeet
01.17.2012 , 01:26 PM | #1873
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Vadius View Post
A knife twist indeed. But look I'll tell you what Bioware. Get the patch out before the 20th and prove that your not just delaying it for subscriber money. Then I'll have my faith restored. But until you do that or something else to prove yourself, everyone should look on your dev posts with doubt.
and alas, they are, it's coming out tomorrow

you people and your conspiracy theories -_-

Spyderwraith
01.17.2012 , 01:28 PM | #1874
Quote: Originally Posted by zapkeet View Post
and alas, they are, it's coming out tomorrow

you people and your conspiracy theories -_-
Has that been confirmed? Link it here so that I may link it to the forum of QQ conspirists saying it's all delayed cuz they want subs

zapkeet
01.17.2012 , 01:31 PM | #1875
Quote: Originally Posted by Spyderwraith View Post
Has that been confirmed? Link it here so that I may link it to the forum of QQ conspirists saying it's all delayed cuz they want subs
don't know about the message boards announcing it (maybe test public test server?) but if you log into the game it's the main announcement

TirJin_Meteos
01.17.2012 , 01:42 PM | #1876
Quote:
Hello everyone, we wanted to let you know that we have rescheduled weekly maintenance for eight hours on January 18th, 2012 from 2AM CST (12AM PST/3AM EST/8AM GMT/9AM CET) until 10AM CST (8AM PST/11AM EST/4PM GMT/5PM CET). This downtime is in preparation for our first major game update, Rise of the Rakghouls! All game servers and SWTOR.com will be offline during this period. This maintenance is expected to take no more than eight hours, but could be extended.
One day turn-around on the delay. Honestly, color me impressed.

Oh what a roller-coaster ride of emotion this bug has been...

I'll leave this here for those that missed it back when Stephen first gave us an ETA on the fix:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ham6vFy8v2I
Jedi Guardian
-
9/29/11 - Never Forget.
Dear BioWare: Thank you for finally fixing the Kira bug.

Averran
01.17.2012 , 03:29 PM | #1877
Quote: Originally Posted by AmberGreen View Post
Hello everyone, we wanted to let you know that we have rescheduled weekly maintenance for eight hours on January 18th, 2012 from 2AM CST (12AM PST/3AM EST/8AM GMT/9AM CET) until 10AM CST (8AM PST/11AM EST/4PM GMT/5PM CET). This downtime is in preparation for our first major game update, Rise of the Rakghouls!

For more information, check out our Game Update 1.1 news article.

Scheduled Maintenance

Date: Wednesday, January 18th, 2012

Time: 2AM CST (12AM PST/3AM EST/8AM GMT/9AM CET) to 10AM CST (8AM PST/11AM EST/4PM GMT/5PM CET)

All game servers and SWTOR.com will be offline during this period. This maintenance is expected to take no more than eight hours.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain service for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but we do plan on fixing Kira tonight! We know this is very important to you all and want to express just how much we appreciate your patience and continued interest in the game. Feedback in the class forums is very important to us and will continue to be an invaluable resource, thank you all for the time you've put into providing it!

LA_Angels
01.17.2012 , 04:01 PM | #1878
Quote: Originally Posted by Averran View Post

We apologize for the inconvenience, but we do plan on fixing Kira tonight! We know this is very important to you all and want to express just how much we appreciate your patience and continued interest in the game. Feedback in the class forums is very important to us and will continue to be an invaluable resource, thank you all for the time you've put into providing it!
Thank you for the heads up Averran. I can't speak for everybody but from what I read most people here understood there was a fix in the works. We were just not happy waiting 3 weeks to play our character. Anyways thanks for letting us know. Tomorrow I can start playing my main again. He has been sitting at 40 for too long.

EanEagle
01.17.2012 , 04:12 PM | #1879
Quote: Originally Posted by Averran View Post

Thank you for keeping us update Averran and not forgotten the Jedi Knight's

DuceHason
01.17.2012 , 04:30 PM | #1880
By the time this bug gets fixed my JK will have enough rested XP to hit 50 in no time O_o. He's been parked since about Jan 3rd hah.
Atari, Commodore VIC-20, NES, SNES, DOS to Win 7, Xbox 360, Wii

UO 5yrs, SWG 8yrs, EVE since 2/9/07, SWTOR Since 12/13/11