Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Looking for a nice rp server...like Landroval in Lotro

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community
Looking for a nice rp server...like Landroval in Lotro

Iron_sides
01.16.2012 , 06:30 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by MsChevious View Post
I saw a thread awhile back that someone created which had a lot of LoTro/Landoval users posting in it and mentioning their server...

Just searched for it (yay the search function is back!), here it is
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...ighlight=lotro

I know some of the people who registered on our unofficial community site for Vrook Lamar have mentioned that they have also RP'd in LoTro - but I do not believe they mentioned their server name. We also have a thread up called "MMO Resume" where people are discussing past MMOs they've played and quite a few have listed LoTro on there (though some mention playing it off and on or for a short time) Maybe check it out and you will see some familiar names?

I wish you the best of luck! Feel free to check out our server community above or hop on our server and join "RP" (cjoinRP ) Not constantly active - it comes in bursts but if you ask ((oocly)) how the community/RP is you are likely to get a lot of honest responses.

I actually played on Landroval when I played LOTRO
Visit the Vrook Lamar Server Community Site
$DO || ! $DO ; try
try: command not found

DuchessOfKvetch
01.17.2012 , 08:33 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Iron_sides View Post
I actually played on Landroval when I played LOTRO
Same, but I wasn't there for very long. I loved some of the classes, but missed my old friends back on a former MMO. It can be hard to break into a very entrenched community.

I never blame anyone, and I hate-hate-hate when people use the term "cliquey" - I don't really believe in such things. It's just folks that have become friends and developed strong familiarities/bonds with each other.

Everyone was very sweet, but if you aren't well known, it's hard to get much priority in group settings, and there was SO MUCH drama/plotting going on already, that I had very few niches to slip into!

I still kinda miss those rascals who use to hang out in Bree though. >_>
EBON HAWK: "They must have put something in our water"
Visit the Ebon Hawk RP server forum www.ebon-hawk.com and our FaceBook page
Find me as: Anjela, Taloe, Sandoval (all Empire side, baby)
Bartle Score: Socializer: 87%, Explorer: 73%, Killer: 40%, Achiever: 0%

Amp_
01.17.2012 , 10:24 AM | #23
http://sonsofnumenor.com/archet/

The leader, or at least one of the officers, posted that his kinship from Landy would have people playing SWTOR in one of the off-topic threads on the LOTRO forums. I'm not affiliated with them, but thought I would just pass it along.

Good luck.