Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Greatest Jedi Warrior

BrandonSM
01.16.2012 , 11:10 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Xtrema View Post
lol, people don't read anymore before they reply do they?

I got my answer from another thread, for those wondering it goes New Jedi Order, Legacy of the Force, then Fate of the Jedi. Sounds crazy all the things you guys are saying Luke does, but I've got a long way to go, apparantly NJO is 19 books :P
I apologize, I misread.

Honestly, I wouldn't read NJO. Even though real important events happen, the writing is just... like a puzzle. The character's personalities and traits go back and forth as they switch off on writing.

The onyl reason I would see DB Series useful(As in relation to other books) is if you read pre-ROTJ Sith Books.

What I do is I pick an author and follow him/her. Even if their books are set era's apart. I just fill in the blanks with Wookieepedia. So if you liked DB, you probably want to read more of Karpshyns work.(Revan and this game.)

Though Karpshyn, we might not see another from him for a long time. He is supposedly working on some type of script for a non-SW thing AND always writing for this game.

My Authors are- Stover, Zahn and, Stewart.

Back on Topic:

Greatest doesn't necessairly mean most powerful. It just means kind of the truest Jedi.

I would Put Yoda for Greatest. Not most powerful. Just Truest Jedi. I mean it was literally impossible to influence Yoda to turn to the Dark Side, Galen Marek was 1 second away from being engulfed into Darkness just by being in the presence of Sidious.

Even Luke got seduced and even learned Force Lightning.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

Krusedullfaen
01.16.2012 , 11:55 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBentOne View Post
Mace Windu. Was a brilliant General during the clonewars. was able to fight one of the most powerful sith lords ever to a standstill. mastered shatterpiont. destroyed a droid army with his bare hands. oh and he had a PURPLE LIGHTSABER!!.
All of that aside, he is Samuel L. Jackson. I don't care if other Jedi may have been stronger, no Jedi has ever been or ever will be cooler.

There's a reason his lightsaber has "BMF" written on it.

Breckin_Fett
01.17.2012 , 02:53 AM | #43
mfw anyone cares what GL's opinion of this question is.

Of COURSE Luke is the "official" most powerful Jedi. Of COURSE Sidious is the "official" most powerful Sith Lord. The guy isn't taking any of the EU into consideration when you ask him this! So, considering Luke is the ONLY Jedi, then yeah, of course he's the strongest. And considering there are ONLY 3 Sith (Maul, Vader, Sidious) then yeah, it's pretty easy to see Sidious is the strongest.

Edit:
Yoda for the Jedi
Exar Kun for the Sith

Acks
01.17.2012 , 05:05 AM | #44
Starkiller because his whole life he was influenced by darth vader and the darkside and he still remained good and he ended up starting the Rebel alliance which was the catalyst to the Empire's downfall.

Starkiller FTW

Lifeshield
01.17.2012 , 08:33 AM | #45
Satale Shan is pretty awesome. I would have voted for Bastilla but I think Satele is much stronger.

But to be honest, Yoda is the only true Jedi Master of all time in my eyes.