Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Worldfirst Kill - Bonethrasher 16Man HM

snowmon
01.17.2012 , 03:34 AM | #11
as i do agree that world firsts dont really mean a great deal in this game with all the bugs and the fact it cant / wont be proven yet, it is a good feat in downing the bugger, gz.
lvl 55 PT DPS, ToFN Server

Faxxon
01.17.2012 , 03:49 AM | #12
Not impressive in the slightest.

dinzorama
01.17.2012 , 04:42 AM | #13
Sorry to burst your bubble, but BRB BOWFLEXING did this 2 days ago..

Ginzuu
01.17.2012 , 05:14 AM | #14
Calling out "WORLD FIRST" on these kind of things is redicolous.
Noone is tracking who did what first so there is first of all no way of knowing
Second of all, the content is so easy.
And before you start going around "lol you do it then and then come back here"
Well ive already done it, everything except SOA and Bonethrasher 16man nightmare.

Only one worth mentioning as a "WORLD FIRST" is maybe SOA 16man nightmare, but seeing as hes getting nerfed in 1.1 i doubt he'll be much of a trouble then either.

oh, wtb server forums already where you can actually post a progression thread, would be more useful.

Taskcommnda
01.17.2012 , 05:28 AM | #15
grats on the kill guys, nice work and good luck with the new encounters coming soon to Karagga's.

HansoSoloo
01.17.2012 , 05:46 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by dinzorama View Post
Sorry to burst your bubble, but BRB BOWFLEXING did this 2 days ago..
yeah well i checked the wordpress site they got www.brb-bf.com zero infos about what you say. A blank guild side - if no prove comes what u claim the w#1 still stands.

..you may wanna troll elsewhere..

As it was said in another post, tracking is difficult - sure maybe 100 guilds downed him on hardmode 16 man aswell but no one cares about news or a progress bars on their webside? really doubtful, everyone which downs hard or buggy bosses will be proud of it and atleast post it on their own guild webside which gets tracked by googles crawler wihtin 24hours.

dinzorama
01.17.2012 , 05:54 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by HansoSoloo View Post
yeah well i checked the wordpress site they got www.brb-bf.com zero infos about what you say. A blank guild side - if no prove comes what u claim the w#1 still stands.

..you may wanna troll elsewhere..

As it was said in another post, tracking is difficult - sure maybe 100 guilds downed him on hardmode 16 man aswell but no one cares about news or a progress bars on their webside? really doubtful, everyone which downs hard or buggy bosses will be proud of it and atleast post it on their own guild webside which gets tracked by googles crawler wihtin 24hours.
http://sv.twitch.tv/calebbb/b/305743919

Oh snap.

Imperdimenta
01.17.2012 , 06:02 AM | #18
Congratulations on your Bonetrasher hm kill, keep on with the good work!

On a sidenote, Garj (or whatever he is pronounced like) is not a world first either. At least we got him some minutes before you. And even we dont know if it is a world first.

Until reliable tracking is possible we should try to let the world first claims out of the game... at least out of the forums i think...
EnV idia
- victory bursts our chains -

Leadros
01.17.2012 , 06:10 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Ginzuu View Post
ly one worth mentioning as a "WORLD FIRST" is maybe SOA 16man nightmare, but seeing as hes getting nerfed in 1.1 i doubt he'll be much of a trouble then either.

Thats a funny word for "fixing" you got there!
Lord Leadros <Faule Studis>
Sith-Juggernaut Server: Darth Traya

dinzorama
01.17.2012 , 06:12 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Imperdimenta View Post
Congratulations on your Bonetrasher hm kill, keep on with the good work!

On a sidenote, Garj (or whatever he is pronounced like) is not a world first either. At least we got him some minutes before you. And even we dont know if it is a world first.

Until reliable tracking is possible we should try to let the world first claims out of the game... at least out of the forums i think...
+1
10char