Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR Single panel Webcomic

Pontius_Morgan
01.12.2012 , 02:43 PM | #1
Hi all,

I've been working on a single panel webcomic based on some observations I have about the TOR universe. Nothing mean or mean spirited, but all meant in fun. Please check it out and lemme know what you think.

www.theminionslayers.com
Quote: Originally Posted by iRouven View Post
Very nice, I officially name you my favorite Swtor comic guy! Comes with a little badge
My Webcomic
Gaming News

Pontius_Morgan
01.13.2012 , 10:21 PM | #2
Very nice, I officially name you my favorite Swtor comic guy! Comes with a little badge
My Webcomic
Gaming News

Guildrum
01.13.2012 , 11:01 PM | #3
I like the "Could you think of a WORSE time". I love how my C2-N2 always brings me my gold necklaces while I am fighting a boss, or how he is always worried about me deactivating him when he is successful, and when he fails, he goes on about delivering something beyond perfection... LOL
The Shaffer Legacy: Begeren Colony

Shaffer Lazy-eye Horace Sleth
Journalist, Pirate Bodyguard Sith

Pontius_Morgan
01.13.2012 , 11:28 PM | #4
exactly, that was the inspiration behind that one. Thanks for the compliment.
My Webcomic
Gaming News

Jessicayla
01.14.2012 , 01:38 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Pontius_Morgan View Post
http://www.theminionslayers.com/comics/2012-01-13-sithlard.png
Hambone ftw
LOL, that's hilarious. Nice job. I especially like the buns on the saber hilt, very nice touch.
Unsubscribed until further notice.

Muesliac
01.14.2012 , 02:00 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Pontius_Morgan View Post
exactly, that was the inspiration behind that one. Thanks for the compliment.
Heh, you captured my favourite two pet peeves in TOR.

"I'm sorry master - please don't deactivate me!" - and he brings me shiny-purply things.
"Eh, that was easy". Yes, naturally, my minion, showing up with nothing is easy, imagine you that!

And then I'm in a heated fight, lightsabres and blaster bolts everywhere, grenades. It's madness! And suddenly, my trusty C2-N2 walks calmly up to me, tips me on the shoulder, and shows me some holo of a Huttese dancer.
I'm busy, you worthless piece of crap. Why can I not install a restraining bolt to keep you from a)ever talking and b)ever interrupting me when I'm getting headshot. Go, work some more, and don't you dare tell me about the results. Just deposit them in my ship's cargo hold and shut up.
Blasted droids.

By the way, I do love that "Don't kick the sad puppy"-look of C2-N2 :-).
This is not my cow. It is a sheep with a pitchfork. Unfortunately, it goes quack.

Pontius_Morgan
01.14.2012 , 02:28 AM | #7
Ha!

Thanks for all the compliments everyone. I do appreciate it.
My Webcomic
Gaming News

Pontius_Morgan
01.16.2012 , 09:10 PM | #8
Poor, poor Mako.

Of course this could apply to any female companion.

My Webcomic
Gaming News

Guildrum
01.16.2012 , 11:06 PM | #9
The sad part, is that it just restricted to Social Level II, they're moddable! So theoretically, Mako could wear that as levelling gear... :P
The Shaffer Legacy: Begeren Colony

Shaffer Lazy-eye Horace Sleth
Journalist, Pirate Bodyguard Sith

Pontius_Morgan
01.16.2012 , 11:18 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Guildrum View Post
The sad part, is that it just restricted to Social Level II, they're moddable! So theoretically, Mako could wear that as levelling gear... :P
And she does
My Webcomic
Gaming News