Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Eye color based on corruption?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Eye color based on corruption?

Vennge
01.15.2012 , 10:09 PM | #1
Does anyone have any data on what basic eye colors you choose from the start change into what? I noticed some people have bloodshot red and others with orange? this will be great to know for future characters I plan on making.

Commodus
01.16.2012 , 05:20 AM | #2
I think those eye colours represent the grade of corruption.
From yellow to orange to red regardless of your starting eye colour.
My bounty hunter is darkside lvl 4 and has red eyes and veins are showing up more prominent on the face.

RoninCoitus
01.16.2012 , 11:19 AM | #3
i have a jedi who has never done a thing dark side and is level 2 light with blood red eyes in the iris. are we talking the entire eye here or just the iris?

MsChevious
01.16.2012 , 11:22 AM | #4
From last night I discovered that as soon as I hit Dark level 1 I had red eyes, I then chose a lightside option which brought me back down to neutral with more darkside and had orange looking eyes.
Member of the Vrook Lamar RP server? Come introduce yourself on our Vrook Lamar Community Website!

MasterApollo
01.16.2012 , 11:28 AM | #5
For me, level 1 had a sort of golden yellow, so much so that it was pointed out that I looked like the guy from Twilight... /sigh

ANYWAY! I got level 2 last night and the eye colour is the same, only I've now got the start of the skin condition, with my skin becoming a bit paler, then darker around the eyes, with a bit of scaring around edges.

I'll take a screenie when I get into game later

SelinaH
01.16.2012 , 11:36 AM | #6
The human bright green-eyed color option gives me a glowing, bright orange eye color at Dark 1.

Nastar
01.16.2012 , 11:47 AM | #7
Completely red, dark V
All hail .

MasterApollo
01.16.2012 , 11:51 AM | #8
My dark level 2 self...

pic

Deshiel
01.16.2012 , 12:06 PM | #9
lol my jedi got orange eyes at tier 1 and then completely black skin around eyes at dark 2

Vennge
01.16.2012 , 04:23 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Commodus View Post
I think those eye colours represent the grade of corruption.
From yellow to orange to red regardless of your starting eye colour.
My bounty hunter is darkside lvl 4 and has red eyes and veins are showing up more prominent on the face.

Hm, not sure because mine are orange like at dark 4