Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Loot Jawa! A SWTOR Lexicon

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Loot Jawa! A SWTOR Lexicon

RadeFox
12.13.2011 , 08:49 AM | #1
I propose that the term loot ninja, be replaced in TOR with the term Jawa for fun and flavor!

Just think of the hew and cries of someone who loses out on grabbing a sweet drop....

"Relkzor just Jawa'd my [Epic Loot]!!!! Waaahhhh

Lets make this one of the first new TOR trends!

Best new additions, imo, to the TOR gamer lexicon from the awesome community so far:

Jarjar - new term for newb or annoying PC, especially a beggar

Akbar'd - lured into someone's trap

Lando'd - abandoned in flashpoint/raid/warzone
- I really like this one, can see it easily in play

Nerf Herders - Credit Farmers/Currency Spammers

Ewok - A name to call any class that is OP. (since they can kill stormtroopers with rocks and sticks)

Kessel Run - To power level/forced march through quest content at a rapid pace

Wampa'd - To be gank'd in world/open PVP area (you didn't see it coming and you got owned)

Greedo'd - To kill someone who tried to gank you in world/open PVP area (They got the drop you on, but you still won anyways)

Bantha Poodoo! - Humorous expletive to replace cussing/swearing in English.

Hutt - name to throw at someone who has hacked into someones account. (Since Hutt's trap you, take you for all your worth, and put on in carbonite (on ice/deleted)

New Additions from the TOR Community-

Pull a Tarkin- to severely underestimate your opponent and as a result you get your butt handed to you. ex. "Man, I didn't think that Consular would do so much damage to me with thrown debris... I sure pulled a Tarkin on that one"

3P0 - Chat Spammer / Chat while everyone else is fighting. -Yo, 3P0, how about putting some DoTs on the mob in between cyberz?

Beggar's Canyon - Anything relating to the space minigame.
-I'll be there in a minute, just need to get out of Beggar's Canyon.

E-11 - Fail to do even a reasonable amount of DPS.
-22DPS?! Are you kidding me? You have an E-11 equipped or something?

R2 - Miraculously recover from a near wipe.

Death Star - Someone who talks a big game, but always gets killed in PvP.

Vader - Hot mic in voice chat. Especially mouth breathers. - I really love this one too!

Rancor - Obvious troll is trolling....

Mouse droid or just "Mouse" - That annoying guy who follows you around for absolutley no reason what so ever, then turns and runs away as you say "hi, can i help you?"

Palpatine's - Elitists (people who are just the best at everything and make sure everyone else knows about it) , the experts, legends of their own lunchtimes.

Sarlacc Pit - Getting DC'd Someone DCed and when he got back I decided that he escaped the Sarlacc Pit.

Please be sure to show your support, and RATE the Thread so we can get the idea across to a lot of our fellow players!

Post your new ideas to add the lexicon too! The Community has built it, and with your ideas it can continue to grow!
!][!!]ΞʃPLEASE HELP US SUPPORT TOR LEXICONLINK

Alexbeav
12.13.2011 , 08:59 AM | #2
LOL :P Nice one, I'll be using a few of these.
Mature PvE Guild - Frostclaw EU

TangoSett
12.13.2011 , 09:03 AM | #3
Force-choke = Bio
. What do you mean i have "Hoth Pox"?

Halsion
12.13.2011 , 09:10 AM | #4
"Hey Vader, try moving your mic away from your face a bit, I can't hear over that breathing" 'HoooooHaaaaaaa HooooooooHaaaaaaaaa'
If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.
Sun Tzu

TarrakCala
12.13.2011 , 09:11 AM | #5
Ha. I like that, nice work...

Henkira
12.13.2011 , 09:12 AM | #6
Had a few laughs reading this indeed a good post
When 900 years you reach, look as good, you will not.

Supasexysheepy
12.13.2011 , 09:40 AM | #7
I will deffo be sharing some of these with my guildies tonight, especially since we really do have a Vader on vent :P but thats all good, he might die with laughter and stop for a while :P

Frigidman
12.13.2011 , 09:40 AM | #8
Nice.

I'd go for jawa looting. This game has no ninjas!

Although, to me, an ewok is a new name for carebear
Hire website designers that actually have had real life experience in the job.
Then let me know so I can return to the forum.

Lalair
12.13.2011 , 09:57 AM | #9
I approve, and will use these terms when I can in the game.

Nayab
12.13.2011 , 10:01 AM | #10
I would very much to replace the word troll with rancor, for the Star Wars feel xD They are the Star Wars version of trolls after all.

Bantha Poodoo is way too family friendly of a Star Wars expletive though. Kark and schutta are for when you want to express a greater amount of rage.
Roa's Rules for Smugglers: 1. Never ignore a call for help. 2. Never take from those who are poorer than yourself. 3. Never play sabacc unless you're prepared to lose. 4. Never pilot a ship under the influence. 5. Always be prepared to make a quick getaway.
- The Hutt Gambit, book two in the Han Solo Trilogy