Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hard Mode Revan

demoncrat
01.03.2012 , 10:09 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Quelidge View Post
As a tank just turned 50, with some champion gear already and 50 mods kit - immortal spec I have 16.5k health. Its not alot, however, it should be enough to tank the fp, which it is, and deal with revan, which it is, untill the exact same thing op posted happens and group gets owned by one shot.
Wait a second. Why are you in pvp gear? Does it give you enough damage mitigation and avoidance?

My BH in PVE gear has 13% Defense Chance, 40% Shield Chance, 40% Absorption, and 48% damage reduction from armor. I suspect PvP gear does not give such high mitigation.
Eternity Vault is one giant bug. Please fix it

peanutabc
01.03.2012 , 10:39 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by demoncrat View Post
Wait a second. Why are you in pvp gear? Does it give you enough damage mitigation and avoidance?

My BH in PVE gear has 13% Defense Chance, 40% Shield Chance, 40% Absorption, and 48% damage reduction from armor. I suspect PvP gear does not give such high mitigation.
pvp gear is fine for pve.

chargiii
01.03.2012 , 10:43 AM | #33
At 40% burn your cds, stay in the storm he casts and dps him down. After that, start to do psychic interrupts, to interrupt him on first tick. Really, that works well.

When he starts with meteors, keep dpsing - but the harder part is the lightning phase

btw.: Revan > Malgus in terms of electricity. ***.

demoncrat
01.03.2012 , 10:51 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by peanutabc View Post
pvp gear is fine for pve.
Apparently not according to this thread.
Eternity Vault is one giant bug. Please fix it

Rynemc
01.04.2012 , 05:13 PM | #35
broken boss is broken.

InfiniteShift
01.04.2012 , 05:27 PM | #36
Pop dps cooldowns after lightning storm when he reaches about 40% and interrupt lightning as soon as possible.

I did it just fine on my powertech tank, pretty scary when you sudden drop down to 20% or so after each lightning but the boss isn't really difficult at all. Overtuned maybe but not difficult. Been farming him for a few days now, so it's definitely not impossible either.

chaoticzero
01.06.2012 , 11:54 AM | #37
Too much luck involved with the interupt most of the time he is casting it before the channel shows up. Watching his hands is still difficult with trying to time cd's with the "possible" inc cast.

Bloodymoon
01.06.2012 , 12:02 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by chargiii View Post
At 40% burn your cds, stay in the storm he casts and dps him down. After that, start to do psychic interrupts, to interrupt him on first tick. Really, that works well.

When he starts with meteors, keep dpsing - but the harder part is the lightning phase

btw.: Revan > Malgus in terms of electricity. ***.
We do this without the "psychic interrupts" - our tank eats the first tick with CDs. After that, he starts his rock phase and does not bother us again with this ability.
aka Moon

Layotees
01.06.2012 , 12:11 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by demoncrat View Post
Apparently not according to this thread.
The difference between Columni and Champion gear for Juggernaut's is a difference of roughly 10 endurance and 10 strength for 30 expertise, per piece.

You sacrifice absolutely no mitigation wearing pvp gear over pve gear.

Hergul
01.16.2012 , 11:15 AM | #40
tbh isnt hardmode suposed to be HARD... learn 2 interrupt ,)