Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hard mode Soa Bug list and possible solutions for fellow raiders

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Hard mode Soa Bug list and possible solutions for fellow raiders

Alohen
01.16.2012 , 07:55 AM | #31
They need to implement a mark that goes on the floor, underneath the pylongs that Show where it currently is, so when it stops, the tank can correctly position.

Foenixz
01.16.2012 , 07:58 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by psysention View Post
i am calling nerfin
you can call something else

nerf nerf nerf nerf

does this bother you my lil friend?
It bothers us in teh way that you have a nice presented post and go on by stroking yourself. Which diminishes your credibility, not to mention you are also being offensive. No one caers anything about whether or not you are the best anything if you have a post that comtains good info.

Please drop the attitude and become a valuable asset ... or persist on being a blowhard and being dismissed eventually. Just a suggestion.
Member Synergy Online Gaming

since 2002 and we are still going strong

psysention
01.16.2012 , 08:05 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Ginzuu View Post
Killed him 16man hardmode yday,

had several tries where the pylon just would not remove his shield in phase3.
had the bug of a mindtrap for no reason coming along to phase3

but yeah, its doable =)

if anyone cares, my guild is called Glory on Niman - Republic
Gratz on the kill mate

the reason pylon not removing the shield is, prob a player died cause of the pylon damage...

we reported this issue to customer support, they said they did not know this bug..

now they know about it and hopefully they will fix it..

psysention
01.16.2012 , 08:05 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Foenixz View Post
It bothers us in teh way that you have a nice presented post and go on by stroking yourself. Which diminishes your credibility, not to mention you are also being offensive. No one caers anything about whether or not you are the best anything if you have a post that comtains good info.

Please drop the attitude and become a valuable asset ... or persist on being a blowhard and being dismissed eventually. Just a suggestion.
yes you are right

i am sorry guys

if i was too offensive

sometimes i have mood changes forgive me about that

psysention
01.16.2012 , 08:06 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Alohen View Post
They need to implement a mark that goes on the floor, underneath the pylongs that Show where it currently is, so when it stops, the tank can correctly position.
that would make the encounter too easy

part of the encounter is to test the MT

psysention
01.16.2012 , 08:08 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Darthbeerbot View Post
"Also missing, in P3 the 3rd or 4th pillar will decide to not break his shield. Even at 6% *cry*"

This.

We've had five or six 4% wipes because of this bug, it's extremely annoying. Maybe Bioware should look into fixing this sort of issue before they release new, in all likelihood as bugged raiding content?

we had the same problem last week

than we noticed if a player dies from the pillar damage, the shield stays on

flowqz
01.16.2012 , 08:54 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by psysention View Post
that would make the encounter too easy

part of the encounter is to test the MT
make the encounter too easy? the whole encounter is all about freakin lighning balls running wild in the room and thats it. changing this would just remove the anyoing part of watching the area above u with a stupid camera setting, which always turns it at the back of your character as soon as u release it.

psysention
01.16.2012 , 11:00 AM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by flowqz View Post
make the encounter too easy? the whole encounter is all about freakin lighning balls running wild in the room and thats it. changing this would just remove the anyoing part of watching the area above u with a stupid camera setting, which always turns it at the back of your character as soon as u release it.

mate
preferences > controls > max camera distance to 100%

and you need to deal with the lightning balls in time otherwise of course there will be a lot of balls flying around...