Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Does Bioware understand the Force?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Does Bioware understand the Force?

Halofax
01.16.2012 , 02:49 AM | #1
Why at level 50, does a Yoda level Jedi Master Force thrower still shoot Cocoa pebbles at the enemy.

Never in star wars did I see Yoda/Qui-gon/Obi-Wan throw small bits of dirt at the Sith Masters while they Electrocuted them

I mean What the hell.

Boxer
01.16.2012 , 03:01 AM | #2
you made it to 50 and this was the biggest "non-star wars" thing you thought to complain about?

Skoll
01.16.2012 , 03:04 AM | #3
If Bioware understood the Force, would there be such a thing as Light side Inquisitors?
Hi! I'm Darth Harrington of Darth Harrington's Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids Emporium and Moon Base. Due to a garbled subspace transmission, I am currently overstocked on all Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids, and I am passing the savings onto yoooou!

dronepilot
01.16.2012 , 03:35 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Skoll View Post
If Bioware understood the Force, would there be such a thing as Light side Inquisitors?
lamo.. QFT

Halofax
01.16.2012 , 05:38 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Skoll View Post
Sith dont have to be dark side. They could just be lobster people.

Vealage
01.16.2012 , 05:51 AM | #6
I was hedging my bets on Sith being related to Mr. Krabbs from the greatest children's/adults television show ever made. Still holding out to be honest.

But in all seriousness. Yes, everyone who is or has been a Sage hates this animation. Someone at Bioware, the same person who designed our armor, decided it was great.

May they burn in hell.
Master Rohim Dangala, Guildmaster of <U Mad Brosith>
Check out our recruitment page here!Contact us in-game for an invite!

[Insert whitty comment here, followed by chuckles and admiration for me.]