Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Moddable Belts and Bracer drops?

Sanchpanza
01.16.2012 , 05:26 AM | #1
Hey all,

I've been trying to get hold of moddable heavy armour bracers and belt, but can't find any on the GTN to save my life.

I've heard a few people mention that there's some that drop in flashpoints but no one has been specific on it so far.

Could anyone point me in the right direction?

Or even better, if anyone knows a link where I can see what loot is dropped from specific flashpoints I'd be really appreciative!

Thanks!

Ginzuu
01.16.2012 , 05:50 AM | #2
There are no dropable belts or bracers that can be modded.

Only synthweaver or armormech that can procc augmentation slots on their gear when they craft them.

Spackymoose
01.16.2012 , 05:53 AM | #3
i have some heavy modable bracers on my guardian cant remember where from tho sorry TH lockbox i think

Lyandria
01.16.2012 , 06:13 AM | #4
Those are Random Drops from any mob (count as white loot btw) and are class restricted - every class has them (but Marouders seeing as there are only Heavy Sith Warrior pieces around)

pcmonkey
01.16.2012 , 06:30 AM | #5
I had a moddable Agent belt drop yesterday from a random bloke on planet Voss, it had 2 slots to mod and was lvl42. Shame im a bounty hunter

Dardran
01.16.2012 , 06:38 AM | #6
I'm wearing an "orange" moddable belt I got off the AH, I think it has the word Talon in the name if that helps. Haven't seen one since tho.

SirSlayAlot
01.16.2012 , 07:33 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Ginzuu View Post
There are no dropable belts or bracers that can be modded.

Only synthweaver or armormech that can procc augmentation slots on their gear when they craft them.
Incorrect, every class can get an orange moddable belt.

Mysquine
01.16.2012 , 07:33 AM | #8
I've seen bracers for BH, but I managed to get a belt for 10k off the GM. Think they're just out of random lock boxes ect - best thing is to look on torhead, see what level the items are and go for a chest that produced a blue item of that level.

Sanchpanza
01.16.2012 , 08:24 AM | #9
Thanks for all the responses guys

Yeah, I know there definitely IS moddable bracers and belts for heavy armour, my sith warrior has them that I bought off of the GTN, but I've been searching for almost a week now for something for my bounty hunter with little success.

Do synthweavers and armourtechs definitely get recipes for them?

snowmon
01.16.2012 , 08:45 AM | #10
as far as i was aware they have the standard recipe from trainers, then the extra are all about lucky procs, but i have also noticed on our server the amount of BH gear on GTN is very low compared to the huge amounts of str gear
lvl 55 PT DPS, ToFN Server