Belsavis: Bonus Series - Republic

Just finished Belsavis (both the main quests and my storyline) and I have not obtained the quest to start the bonus series. Though I do know where the bonus series quests are at (I explored the entire map), I do not wish to start them until I get the official "Bonus Series" quest. Problem is, I'm not sure where or how to get it.

From what I've read online (and this seems to be a Republic issue), is that the quest giver for the bonus series is Agent Moritt and he is on the orbital station that takes you to Belsavis. Problem is, he has no quest for me. None whatsoever. So, is there more I need to do? Maybe complete something I missed (though I know I missed nothing). Is my best bet submitting a bug ticket? I don't want to do that just yet until I know what I am experiencing is a bug or I am just missing something.

So more or less, TLDR version - How do I start the Bonus Series on Belsavis when Agent Moritt on the orbital station is not giving me any quest to start said bonus series?

Thanks everyone.

• 3 years later...
I can't seem to pick up the bonus series either, on the rep side. finished rep chapter 3, but when I was belsavis I had too many missions so couldn't pick it up, I would think since the level is for 50th, one could pick it up after - but there is no little triangle over agent moritt on the orbital station, and I haven't found an npc on the rep fleet that will give me the quest. <I had no problem getting the quest on the imp side>.

I can't seem to pick up the bonus series either, on the rep side. finished rep chapter 3, but when I was belsavis I had too many missions so couldn't pick it up, I would think since the level is for 50th, one could pick it up after - but there is no little triangle over agent moritt on the orbital station, and I haven't found an npc on the rep fleet that will give me the quest. <I had no problem getting the quest on the imp side>.

Oh dude nice necro

Now if you'll excuse me

Edited by Cotlu-Hunlon

When you complete your class mission, you will receive a mission on fleet to speak to Agent Morritt. You cannot speak to him until you have completed your class mission, in the same way that Nar Shaddaa bonus series comes after chapter 1, and Alderaan bonus series comes after chapter 2.

• 4 years later...
I got the mission from Moritt directly. I completed the Belsavis class story AND planet story... and I was level 70 (thanks double XP week). But I'm pretty sure the level is not as important as completing both class and planet story for Belsavis. When I was done with both, I took the shuttle from Belsavis to the space station, and there Moritt was available for giving the quest.

I got the mission from Moritt directly. I completed the Belsavis class story AND planet story... and I was level 70 (thanks double XP week). But I'm pretty sure the level is not as important as completing both class and planet story for Belsavis. When I was done with both, I took the shuttle from Belsavis to the space station, and there Moritt was available for giving the quest.

Two points:

1. You're wrong. The bonus series *after* Pub Taris / Imp Balmorra are gated by level 60, and all bonus series are gated by completing the character's class story missions but not by the planetary <Story Arc> missions.

2. All the people above were talking before the release of 4.0, when all this stuff changed fairly radically, so your response is of limited relevance to the rest of the conversation.

Two points:

1. You're wrong. The bonus series *after* Pub Taris / Imp Balmorra are gated by level 60, and all bonus series are gated by completing the character's class story missions but not by the planetary <Story Arc> missions.

2. All the people above were talking before the release of 4.0, when all this stuff changed fairly radically, so your response is of limited relevance to the rest of the conversation.

That sounds about right as Nar Shaddaa is that way too. You have to get to level 60 in order to unlock the Bonus Series on planets that have them. Of course, completing the class story and planetary arcs help to get to that level quicker.