Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dungeon finders are like cigarettes.

yenboi
01.15.2012 , 11:43 PM | #1
If you don't like, you don't have to usem.

and the people that do use them, probably don't care about the community anyway.

Like moi.

I am right.

Vertibirdo
01.16.2012 , 12:12 AM | #2
can i just disregard post of topic starter?
Trask Ulgo- Praxedes, Bodyguard.

Graburr
01.16.2012 , 12:47 AM | #3
I think the appropriate answer to this kind of OP is only:

wow has one. tor doesn't. why are you here?

Falkelord
01.16.2012 , 12:56 AM | #4
Opinions are like buttholes.

Everyone has them. But no one likes to have their opinion shoved into another person's face.

Just my 2 credits.
http://mrlizard.com/rants/why-havent...ixed-this-bug/

Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

Lamorack
01.16.2012 , 12:58 AM | #5
more like shoes. you don't have to wear them if you don't want to but they make things a lot easier. But shoes ruin the community
₪₪||▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓}

_Zorth_
01.16.2012 , 01:15 AM | #6
Never understood how a LFG tool can ruin a community, We technically already have one. I queue up for PvP with a LFG tool, It queues me up with people from my server and BW could make an identical feature for flashpoints..

How do you prevent ninja looting?
Prevent classes from needing on what they don't need, Don't allow an SI even to be able to click "Need" on a SW armor piece. Anyways, if you have a guild and people to play with you won't use the LFG tool?

The crying about the LFG isn't probably even about ninja looting, more so that more and more people will be getting Tionese/Columi/Rakata gear.. And their guilds won't be the only ones with good gear.

I'm effing tired of having to shout in the trade chat that I'm doing a HM flashpoint and need a healer..
The Red Eclipse
Best Player World Wide
..Greedo shot first

yenboi
01.16.2012 , 01:45 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by _Zorth_ View Post
Never understood how a LFG tool can ruin a community, We technically already have one. I queue up for PvP with a LFG tool, It queues me up with people from my server and BW could make an identical feature for flashpoints..

How do you prevent ninja looting?
Prevent classes from needing on what they don't need, Don't allow an SI even to be able to click "Need" on a SW armor piece. Anyways, if you have a guild and people to play with you won't use the LFG tool?

The crying about the LFG isn't probably even about ninja looting, more so that more and more people will be getting Tionese/Columi/Rakata gear.. And their guilds won't be the only ones with good gear.

I'm effing tired of having to shout in the trade chat that I'm doing a HM flashpoint and need a healer..
It really is just laziness on their part I think.

And yes, that is incredibly annoying to spam gen chat.

In fact that's probably the thing I hate most about it.