Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Possible name bug?

Pigvom
12.14.2011 , 09:24 AM | #1
I'm not sure if this is a bug or if this specific name is taken on every east coast server. I won't give out the name in case anyone tries to steal it, but it doesn't contain anything against the terms of use. I'm guessing because I wasn't of of the earlier waves this name has been taken on every east cost server and was wondering for all those who don't want to or simply can't partake in the early game access what is left for names? Most names and varieties will be taken already. Are there going to be new servers or something where we can get a fresh choice of names and not be hindered?

Dracokyaku
12.14.2011 , 09:37 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Pigvom View Post
I'm not sure if this is a bug or if this specific name is taken on every east coast server. I won't give out the name in case anyone tries to steal it, but it doesn't contain anything against the terms of use. I'm guessing because I wasn't of of the earlier waves this name has been taken on every east cost server and was wondering for all those who don't want to or simply can't partake in the early game access what is left for names? Most names and varieties will be taken already. Are there going to be new servers or something where we can get a fresh choice of names and not be hindered?
What's the message you are seeing? if it's 'Invalid name' then it's not a case of the name being in use, rather the name in question has been blocked for some reason.
Winter Silverwing | Red Eclipse
Smugglers Alliance:The home of Beer, Pie and Scoundrel minded folk.