Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Item Modification "Mod Slot" Disappears Randomly

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Item Modification "Mod Slot" Disappears Randomly

Haydawgg
01.15.2012 , 11:13 PM | #1
Last night I obtained the Trooper chest token from Soa (don't get me started on those bugs!). I used my token to purchase the Columi Combat Medic Chestpiece. All is well.

Today I pick up a 2nd token in Hard Mode False Emp. I purchase the same chestpiece and rip the mods out of it (mod and enhancement) and put them in my weapon.

Later in the day I check my gear and my "mod" slot in my chest is empty. Yes empty. I chalk it up to user error and pull the mod back out of my gun and put it back into my chest.

Later I check again and guess what? My mod slot in my chest has vanished AGAIN.

Is anyone else having a similar issue. This is really annoying as now I have lost 2 level 56 mods.

Kelticfury
01.15.2012 , 11:18 PM | #2
Yeah it happened to me on 2 chest pieces since the last patch. support says to open a ticket with the word fridge in it to flag it for this issue.

So far no response.

kaoticdrake
01.16.2012 , 12:57 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Kelticfury View Post
Yeah it happened to me on 2 chest pieces since the last patch. support says to open a ticket with the word fridge in it to flag it for this issue.

So far no response.
Clever way to submit a ticket unless you're joking. Nobody likes an empty fridge.
To be one with the Force you must understand yourself and how your power reflects your nature.